Register
Sign in

13 Dec 2021, 17:34
Lily Bridges - 1st year - Ravenclaw
Where you'll find all the IC and OOC information about me!
PS: My owls are always open if you wanna chat or RP together!

_ P_ O_ R_ T_ K_ E_ Y_ S _

Last edited by Lily Bridges on 9 Dec 2022, 09:49, edited 16 times in total.

16 Dec 2021, 14:51
Statistics, Abilities, & Items

Statistics
Stamina: 5
Evasion: 5
Strength: 4
Wisdom: 8
Arcana power: 7
Accuracy: 6

Abilities

Items
Spells Acquired

Reducio

-
-
-
Potions Known

Reducio

-
-
-
Last edited by Lily Bridges on 28 Dec 2021, 22:54, edited 8 times in total.

17 Dec 2021, 13:26

_ T_ H_ E ___ B_ A_ S_ I_ C_ S_

Name: Lily Bridges
Pronouns: She/her
House: Ravenclaw
School year: First
Birthday: 31st May 2010
Specie: Human/Witch
Patronus: ???
Face claim: Anna Cathcart
_
Small biography:
Lily lives with her mother Charlotte, a chief auror for the Ministry of Magic, but she's very close to her grandparents Harriet and Antoine, who practically raised her since her mother works a lot. They're wizards as well, her grandma a fellow Ravenclaw alumni while her grandpa studied at Beauxbatons. Her mum and my auntie Margot on the other hand, are both Gryffindor. They’re both named Bridges too, it’s tradition for the women in the family to keep the name Bridges. Lily's father was a muggle but he died in a car accident when she was six. Finally, she has a brother Jesse, 3 years younger than me. Her best friend Evie is a muggle girl who lives in Bath too. They met through their grandparents and practically spent all of their childhood together, reading the same books and telling each other stories.
A physical description:
Reducio
Currently 5-feet-tall, Lily has long hazelnut wavy hair falling to her shoulders that she loves to wear in a little bun, as you can see on her profile picture! She has dark brown eyes hidden behind small rounded glasses that she's been wearing for basically as long as she can remember. Typical outfits she would wear:

_
A mental description:
Reducio
She may seem shy at first, but if you get to know her, you'll see that Lily is actually quite outgoing. She's a very curious person, she loves meeting new people and learning new things, especially by reading which is her favorite hobby. She also enjoys artistic stuff like painting and calligraphy. She can be quite awkward and seem like a weirdo sometimes. Finally, she hates fighting with people and would rather stay out of the drama.
First instance of magic:
When I was 8, I thought I lost a book my best friend Evie gave me. I was so frustrated and upset that I almost started crying but then something started banging against my desk drawer and when I opened it, the book jumped out of the drawer and landed on my desk. That was the first time I did something magical. Then a few months later, I was running errands in the street when I ran into Jesse and two boys that seemed to be messing with him. I started walking angrily towards them but before I could do anything, a storm started just above the head of the boys and followed them as they started screaming and running. Mum got a bit mad cause I'd used magic in front of muggles, even though I didn't do it on purpose, but I suspect she was actually quite proud of me.

_ M_ Y ___ W_ A_ N_ D

Size: 29 cm
Material: Chestnut wood
Component: Phoenix feather
Characteristics: Stiff, attracted to enegertic
wizards, easily wooed of owner becomes lazy
Last edited by Lily Bridges on 14 Jan 2022, 19:51, edited 18 times in total.

19 Dec 2021, 00:59

_ F_ A_ M_ I_ L_ Y___ T_ R_ E_ E_

_ P_ R_ E_ S_ E_ N_ T_ A_ T_ I_ O_ N_
Name: Antoine Perrault
Alumni: Beauxbâtons
Job: Arithmancer
Reducio

Antoine Perrault was born in Lille, France in 1956. He came from a French wizard family and studied for seven years in Beauxbatôns in the house Bellefeuille. Arithmancy, which is a core class at Beauxbatôns, was his favorite subject. Antoine met his wife Harriet during an exchange visit to Hogwarts in his sixth year. They started dating and wrote each other letters for a couple of years after until they graduated and he came back to England to marry her. He first worked as an Arithmancer for the Ministry of Magic then he taught Arithmancy at Beauxbâtons for a few years and he is now retired.

_
Alumni: Ravenclaw
Job: Healer
Reducio

Harriet Bridges was born in a muggle family in Bath in 1957. She discovered the magical world at 11 when she recieved her letter from Hogwarts. Being an only child, she was sad to leave but her parents were always proud of her. Fellow Ravenclaw student, Harriet always loved learning and revealed a particularly talented at healing spells. In fifth year, she met Antoine who was a year older than her. They fell in love, got married when he came back to England 2 years later and had two girls: Charlotte and Margot. Harriet works at St Mungo's Hospital as a Healer.

_
Alumni: Gryffindor
Job: Chief Auror
Reducio

Charlotte, born in 1985, is the youngest child of Antoine and Harriet. It was clear very early that she was a witch and since she spoke both French and English, her parents let her choose between going to Beauxbâtons or Hogwarts. She chose the latter, and got sorted into Gryffindor. A hard working, brave and very bright witch, Charlotte loved DADA, Charms and Potions the most. After graduation, she got a job as an Auror for the Ministry of Magic. She moved to London where she met Peter, an American muggle writer. They got married in 2008 then had Lily and after Jesse. When Peter died, Charlotte decided to move back to Bath to be with her family and she became even more committed to her work. She became Chief Auror a few years later.

Alumni:(muggle)
Job: Writer
Reducio

Peter Holt was born in 1982 in Philadelphia. He studied Journalism and Writing in Yale in New York and published his first book, which became a best seller, at 24 years old. One year later, he traveled around Euope for the first time, and fell in love with England. He moved to London to write his second book and met Charlotte, not only a British but also... a witch! But Peter was the most open-minded person you could imagine, so he was rather delighted than frightened. They got married and had two children before he tragically died in a car accident on his way to Bath to visit his family-in-law.

_
Alumni: Gryffindor
Job: Healer
Reducio

Margot was Antoine and Harriet's second child and she was born in 1991. She grew up being really close to her sister even tough she's six year younger than her. At 11, she followed in her footsteps and went to Hogwarts in Gryffindor as well. She wasn't as naturally talented as her sister but loved Potions as well. She worked hard to become a Healer just like her mother after graduating Hogwarts in 2009. One year later, her favourite niece was born and Margot was going back and forth between London and Bath as much as possible to see her. She's always been the cool auntie for both Lily and Jesse and she's very close to those two.

_
Alumni:(too young)
Job:(too young)
Reducio

Jesse is the youngest child of Charlotte and Peter. Born in 2013 in London, he is three years younger than his sister Lily. He barely knew his father since he was only three when the tragic accident happened. He's the joker of the family, he loves pranking people and making everyone laugh. He showed his first signs of magic a few years ago and has been extremely excited about going to Hogwarts ever since, though he wants to be a Gryffindor like his mum and not a Ravenclaw like his sister.

Last edited by Lily Bridges on 4 Jan 2022, 23:03, edited 9 times in total.

28 Dec 2021, 00:51
[F] finished
[O] ongoing
[A] abandoned
[E] errand
Reducio

s e p t e m b e r
1st

4th
__

__
First Time in the Hogwarts Express, Hogwarts Express [F]
The Ravenclaw table 2021-2022, Great Hall [F]
Bonelli's Eagle dormitory sign-up, Girls Dormitory [F]
Discovering the Library, Library [F]

__
OMG This Sucks, Owlery [A]
20th
21st

22nd
__

__
Alchemy 1: Symbols, Classroom [F]
Cookie Decorating, Great Hall [E]
Bauble Crafting, Great Hall [E]
Snowflake Making, Muggle Studies [E]
Ravenclaw Yule celebration, Common Room [E]
Running late for the Fairies, Corridors [E]

9th
13th
__

__
Butter Beer Enjoyment, Leaky Cauldron [A]
Snowball Fight, Grounds [O]
Twelth Night, Grounds [E]
Broom Racing speculations, Outdoor Club Area [E]
Lesson Partnership, Herbology [O]

__

__
Sweets for your Sweet, Great Hall [E]
Sweetness Surrounds, Courtyard [O]
Reducio
Coming in 2022/2023
Reducio
Coming in 2023/2024
Reducio
Coming in 2024/2025
Reducio
Coming in 2025/2026
Reducio
Coming in 2026/2027
Last edited by Lily Bridges on 1 Feb 2022, 20:14, edited 20 times in total.

28 Dec 2021, 02:03

Ravenclaw
Reducio
Name: Robert Shilling
Year: First year
Interactions:
.....- Bauble crafting, Great Hall

Name: Clair Fernandez
Interactions:
.....- Twelth Night, Astronomy Tower

Name: Victoria Asminy Honest
Interactions:
.....- Snowball fight, Grounds
Gryffindor
Reducio
Name: Mezmarat Ambrose
Interactions:
.....- OMG This Sucks, Owlery

Name: Simon Corbin
Interactions:

Name: Youssuf Baid
Interactions:
Slytherin
Reducio
Name:
Year:
Interactions:
.....-
.....-
.....-

Name:
Year:
Interactions:
.....-
.....-
.....-
Hufflepuff
Reducio
Name: Anna Washington
Interactions:
.....- Butter beer enjoyment, Leaky Cauldron
.....- Twelth night, Astronomy Tower

Name: Winter Wolfhartz
Year: Second year
Interactions:
.....- Butter beer enjoyment, Leaky Cauldron
.....- Twelth Night, Astronomy Tower
Professors

Reducio
Name: Maya Galim
Subject: Muggle studies
Interactions:
.....- Snowflake Making, Muggle studies classroom
Name:
Subject:
Interactions:
.....-
.....-
.....-
Last edited by Lily Bridges on 23 Jan 2022, 13:01, edited 7 times in total.

28 Dec 2021, 02:05

_ A_ E_ S_ T_ H_ E_ T_ I_ C_

RP color codes:

#BB9800 #E25A3F #A92800 #593551 #0060AF #77A7DE #6ABB00 #004E00
#C4BA99] #D9D3BD #CEC6AD

_ O_ O_ C___ I_ N_ F_ O_

Name: Juliette
Nationality: French
Timezone: UTC+1
Pronouns: She/her

House: Ravenclaw