Back 8915 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 00:55 SCOUTIE!
EMI!!!!! HELLO!!!!!! <3 how are u today??!!! i just read thru ur owl like woahh ;o emi is always up 2 somethin!!!
gonna reply to our christmas thread~~~ the girls are so cute lol

JOSEPHH!!!!! HII!!!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 00:46
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:22
Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:21 Speaking of guiding, we'll have to guide Emmi into the lake!
I have a very strong feeling I know where you're going with this, McCoire...
Valentina Moore wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:22 she'll get a little suprise out that!
I have no idea at all what either of you two are on about! :innocent:
Sage Willows wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:38
Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:21 Speaking of guiding, we'll have to guide Emmi into the lake!
:eyes: need a prefect to find you and all your chaos?
Oh!

:shock2:

I-

Er. I think we can manage the chaos ourselves Prefect Willows! :innocent:
not concerning at all

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 00:56
Emily Shephard wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 00:55 SCOUTIE!
EMI!!!!! HELLO!!!!!! <3 how are u today??!!! i just read thru ur owl like woahh ;o emi is always up 2 somethin!!!
gonna reply to our christmas thread~~~ the girls are so cute lol

JOSEPHH!!!!! HII!!!!
Hee hee! Looking forward to your reply!!

Just an idea as well! No pressure :3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 00:58
Colin McCoire wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 00:46 I think we can manage the chaos ourselves Prefect Willows! :innocent:
not concerning at all
Right?

We have it all under control! Honest! :grin:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 01:00
Sage Willows wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 00:58
Colin McCoire wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 00:46 I think we can manage the chaos ourselves Prefect Willows! :innocent:
not concerning at all
Right?

We have it all under control! Honest! :grin:
I'm going to abstain until your reply comes out >:)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
:lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Good afternoon everyone :)

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
goood after noon!!!

ency • shop | "With a ticket for a runaway train" | owl • threads
OOC Let's Chat!
*keeps a very, very close eye on Colin and Ava*

:eyes:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Valentina Moore wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 01:19 goood after noon!!!
Hello and welcome to hio Valentina! How are you finding it?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Back 8915 / 18141