Back 8911 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emi's parents get rich by being negligent workaholics :roll:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:16 Emi's parents get rich by being negligent workaholics :roll:
No wonder Emmi likes to get into places she shouldn't be getting into! Lack of supervision! :lol:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:15
Valentina Moore wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 17:28 i need to figure out the jobs I want val's parents to be and its so hard istg, I'm tryna find something that would make them kinda rich but IDK WHAT THEY WOULD HAVEEE ugh I'm struggling frfr
Werewolf hunter. Ashwinder exterminator. Diricawl wrangler. Pernicious potions reverser. Architect / builder (all of our impressive manors don't build themselves!)
that is smarty party, thank you!!!!

ency • shop | "With a ticket for a runaway train" | owl • threads
OOC Let's Chat!
Valentina Moore wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:19
Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:15
Valentina Moore wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 17:28 i need to figure out the jobs I want val's parents to be and its so hard istg, I'm tryna find something that would make them kinda rich but IDK WHAT THEY WOULD HAVEEE ugh I'm struggling frfr
Werewolf hunter. Ashwinder exterminator. Diricawl wrangler. Pernicious potions reverser. Architect / builder (all of our impressive manors don't build themselves!)
that is smarty party, thank you!!!!
*wiggles*

Those are just a few legal suggestions! :meninblack:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:19
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:16 Emi's parents get rich by being negligent workaholics :roll:
No wonder Emmi likes to get into places she shouldn't be getting into! Lack of supervision! :lol:
She's learning independently! Since there's very few people there to guide her! :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
the architect reminds me of that one episode in how I met your mother.

ency • shop | "With a ticket for a runaway train" | owl • threads
OOC Let's Chat!
Speaking of guiding, we'll have to guide Emmi into the lake!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:21 Speaking of guiding, we'll have to guide Emmi into the lake!
I have a very strong feeling I know where you're going with this, McCoire...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
she'll get a little suprise out that!

ency • shop | "With a ticket for a runaway train" | owl • threads
OOC Let's Chat!
You're telling me... :unsure:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8911 / 18141