Back 8914 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Not much. Hbu?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Nothing much too! Gotta finish some irl homework :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Same! I have so much due in a couple days. :'( I guess it's what I get with finals next week.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good luck Avery! Try not to overwork yourself!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 00:46
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:22
Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:21 Speaking of guiding, we'll have to guide Emmi into the lake!
I have a very strong feeling I know where you're going with this, McCoire...
Valentina Moore wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:22 she'll get a little suprise out that!
I have no idea at all what either of you two are on about! :innocent:
I'm quite sure your next reply will say everything about what's going to happen :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Agreed! I gotta go really soon so cya! :cryhappy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
helloooooo everyone!!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
SCOUTIE!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Me too! Cya all tomorrow guys!

Also, thanks Tracey! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
SCOUT! :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8914 / 18141