Back 8913 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

If you need any RP partners, I'm always open. @Valentina Moore

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone! <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kyra!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hihi Kyra! Morning all!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Jose! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:22
Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:21 Speaking of guiding, we'll have to guide Emmi into the lake!
I have a very strong feeling I know where you're going with this, McCoire...
Valentina Moore wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:22 she'll get a little suprise out that!
I have no idea at all what either of you two are on about! :innocent:
Sage Willows wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:38
Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:21 Speaking of guiding, we'll have to guide Emmi into the lake!
:eyes: need a prefect to find you and all your chaos?
Oh!

:shock2:

I-

Er. I think we can manage the chaos ourselves Prefect Willows! :innocent:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
:lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 00:46 Hey Jose! :grin:
Heyo! Wassup? :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
:evil:

ency • shop | "With a ticket for a runaway train" | owl • threads
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya Valentina :evil:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8913 / 18141