10 Dec 2024, 21:16
Let's Chat!
Emi's parents get rich by being negligent workaholics
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
10 Dec 2024, 21:19
Let's Chat!
No wonder Emmi likes to get into places she shouldn't be getting into! Lack of supervision!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
10 Dec 2024, 21:19
Let's Chat!
that is smarty party, thank you!!!!Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:15Werewolf hunter. Ashwinder exterminator. Diricawl wrangler. Pernicious potions reverser. Architect / builder (all of our impressive manors don't build themselves!)Valentina Moore wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 17:28 i need to figure out the jobs I want val's parents to be and its so hard istg, I'm tryna find something that would make them kinda rich but IDK WHAT THEY WOULD HAVEEE ugh I'm struggling frfr
10 Dec 2024, 21:20
Let's Chat!
*wiggles*Valentina Moore wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:19that is smarty party, thank you!!!!Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:15Werewolf hunter. Ashwinder exterminator. Diricawl wrangler. Pernicious potions reverser. Architect / builder (all of our impressive manors don't build themselves!)Valentina Moore wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 17:28 i need to figure out the jobs I want val's parents to be and its so hard istg, I'm tryna find something that would make them kinda rich but IDK WHAT THEY WOULD HAVEEE ugh I'm struggling frfr
Those are just a few legal suggestions!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
10 Dec 2024, 21:20
Let's Chat!
She's learning independently! Since there's very few people there to guide her!Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:19No wonder Emmi likes to get into places she shouldn't be getting into! Lack of supervision!![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
10 Dec 2024, 21:20
Let's Chat!
10 Dec 2024, 21:21
Let's Chat!
Speaking of guiding, we'll have to guide Emmi into the lake!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
10 Dec 2024, 21:22
Let's Chat!
I have a very strong feeling I know where you're going with this, McCoire...Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:21 Speaking of guiding, we'll have to guide Emmi into the lake!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
10 Dec 2024, 21:22
Let's Chat!
10 Dec 2024, 21:23
Let's Chat!
You're telling me...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone