Back 8912 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

This isn't going to end well. . .

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:26 This isn't going to end well. . .
I doubt it'll end up like how Colin "guided" Ava into the lake, that's for sure...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Karina Eaglewood wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 19:56
Tracey Bailey wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 19:55
Ooooooo, Karina, are ya a dancer?
Yas! I'm a beautiful ballerina................. :D :lol:
Nice! I'm a professional dancer!
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:21 Speaking of guiding, we'll have to guide Emmi into the lake!
:eyes: need a prefect to find you and all your chaos?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
It was meant to be "flying practice" not "broom racing"...!!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
i need to come up with some rp ideas to put on my ency RAH

ency β€’ shop | "With a ticket for a runaway train" | owl β€’ threads
OOC Let's Chat!
I have RPs to add to my thread tracker :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
If you need a thread with a trouble maker I’m available :)

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
As am I, as Minnie needs more trouble making threads :sweatingbullets:

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Hehe! Casey could certainly make friends with Lucy! Just seen Minnie's reply to the Ilvermorny open thread! ^^

Oh oh oh! Ava! I know we've got a thread going on at the minute but can I owl you something real quick??

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8912 / 18141