11 Dec 2024, 00:56
Let's Chat!
EMI!!!!! HELLO!!!!!!
gonna reply to our christmas thread~~~ the girls are so cute lol
JOSEPHH!!!!! HII!!!!
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
11 Dec 2024, 00:58
Let's Chat!
not concerning at allColin McCoire wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 00:46Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:22I have a very strong feeling I know where you're going with this, McCoire...Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:21 Speaking of guiding, we'll have to guide Emmi into the lake!I have no idea at all what either of you two are on about!![]()
Oh!Sage Willows wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:38Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:21 Speaking of guiding, we'll have to guide Emmi into the lake!need a prefect to find you and all your chaos?
![]()
I-
Er. I think we can manage the chaos ourselves Prefect Willows!![]()
11 Dec 2024, 00:59
Let's Chat!
Hee hee! Looking forward to your reply!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 00:56EMI!!!!! HELLO!!!!!!how are u today??!!! i just read thru ur owl like woahh ;o emi is always up 2 somethin!!!
gonna reply to our christmas thread~~~ the girls are so cute lol
JOSEPHH!!!!! HII!!!!
Just an idea as well! No pressure :3
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
11 Dec 2024, 01:00
Let's Chat!
Right?
We have it all under control! Honest!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
11 Dec 2024, 01:01
Let's Chat!
I'm going to abstain until your reply comes out >:)Colin McCoire wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 01:00Right?
We have it all under control! Honest!![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
11 Dec 2024, 01:18
Let's Chat!
Good afternoon everyone
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
11 Dec 2024, 01:19
Let's Chat!
11 Dec 2024, 01:21
Let's Chat!
*keeps a very, very close eye on Colin and Ava*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
11 Dec 2024, 01:27
Let's Chat!
Hello and welcome to hio Valentina! How are you finding it?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones