Back 5133 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:55
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:54
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:47
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:45
Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:42

I haven't! She's undoubtedly cooking up some mayhem.
Indeed. Have yooooou caused any mayhem today?

Subject: [OOC] Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:38 Hi Emmalee, Hi Paige, Hi Minnie!
HI Kaitlyn! Having a good day?
Good enough. I'm tired, but what else is new? How about you?
I'm sick....again. xP

Just finished part two of EmmaLee's emotional damage birthday thread and now I have a headache. @_@
Ooof! I hope you feel better soon!
*passes over some fresh hot soup*
Yay! Soup! Tyvm. *sips*

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
-hugs everyone-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
My internet just came back on from crashing yesterday morning!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
How's everyone ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kim! Hi Lily! Hi Row!
OOC Let's Chat!
Wooo it's always great when your internet returns, it feels like hell when it's gone.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
did anyone hear about the internet apocalypse thing? 😨

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 23:13 Wooo it's always great when your internet returns, it feels like hell when it's gone.
Yes exactly! I tried to connect to my neighbors with their permission but it wouldn't work in my house. So I had to wait since 8 a.m. yesterday morning.

What happened Paige??

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 23:23
did anyone hear about the internet apocalypse thing? 😨
Nope 😨

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 23:24
Kim Sato wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 23:13 Wooo it's always great when your internet returns, it feels like hell when it's gone.
Yes exactly! I tried to connect to my neighbors with their permission but it wouldn't work in my house. So I had to wait since 8 a.m. yesterday morning.

What happened Paige??
no idea, something to do with the solar flare thing (i think) that will happen on july 5th 2025 🤷‍♀️

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 5133 / 18141