Register
Sign in

10 Mar 2024, 00:03
Maleïssa Nortundra  Tenūsa 
Name: Maleïssa Nortundra
School: Tenūsa
Year: First
Appearance:

Maleïssa have medium long brown hairs that make up the size of his shoulders and profound cute brown eyes. She have caramel color skin and cute pink cheeks that make smile.
Personality: She is really intelligent and smart but thinks she's not. She don't have so many friends but she counts on her books for imagine a life and have imaginary friends. She is also a great singer and live to put her imagination into his songs, since she have three years old that she's singing. It's important to her to put her personality into her songs, so imaginatives and original. She loves to write to.
History: Maleïssa Nortundra is born on a hot day of June, the 14th exactly. At the time, she was unaware that she was a witch and lived with both her parents, Adan and Monicaï Nortundra, the only child in the family. She felt so lonely about not having siblings and tried to get friends but to no avail, she was too weird for it. Every day, until she was eight years old, she played with her imaginary friend in the playground of her Muggle school where she was educated, and also at all times at home when her parents were cooking dinner or something. She was born in Oceania, in Lami, Fiji. It's a very tropical city where it made its debut in terms of magic. Of course, since she was born a Muggle, she didn't know about it, but one day, she spurted water out of nowhere and it was her first act of magic. Then, the summer before she entered Tenūsa, a teacher from the school came to tell her that she was a witch. His children needed his help at home since they were poor but they let her go to the school, proud of her and of her futures accomplishments.

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right

10 Mar 2024, 00:03
Maleïssa Nortundra  Tenūsa 
Is your character a Broom Racer? This applies if you are any of the four schools. Players with an already created NPC from can state that their iNPC is a broom racer. Your sport choice (broom racing, quidditch, dueling) for your NPC can be the same as your PC. This is a binary YES !

Stats:
Stamina - 6
Evasion - 6
Strength - 4
Wisdom - 9
Arcane power - 6
Accuracy - 4
Abilities: To be accepted they must be written out fully and approved. This is a full application. She have none already and i dont think there will be some in future.

The soul becomes dyed with the colour of its thoughts