V. relationships
VI. souvenir album
VII. Appearance
VIII. Trough the years
IX. wand
X. Etymology of names
XI. playlist
XII. RP threads
Last edited by Rowan Bellegno on 23 Mar 2024, 20:46, edited 8 times in total.

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right

29 Dec 2023, 18:32
Rowan Bellegno, First Year
A Redhead's Story

────◊──────◊◆◊──────◊────

Rowan is born the two janurary two thousand and twelve, On a rainy spring day. The screams of the young redhead could immediately define the personality of the young Bellegno, as restless as she was determined, to see very cunning. The girl is like her mother, about her hair and her father, talking about her eyes. She is a raspy beauty, which may lead to mockery, but she will never let it happen. She has been subjected to this since she was very young, the mockery starting with her older brother, a young man with ebony hair and green eyes, who likes to hate her.
She didn't give a damn.

Rowan comes from an Irish and Italian family, with an Irish father and an Italian mother. She is named Bellegno and decided to give it to her daughter to show feminine power. Rowan, on the other hand, was given this name because it is a raspy name and very flowery, like spring. That's a great story for a name!

On the eve of her eighth birthday, she accidentally set her bed ablaze and luckily managed to escape before it was too late. The city's fire brigade had to intervene. The secret of this magic was to be kept by Rowan for the next three years, trying to make friends despite his anomaly. It's certainly not a good way of life, but you have to deal with it!

One day, a teacher from a school unknown to Rowan, Hogwarts, came to deliver his letter. She didn't understand very well but didn't really suspect it because she had experienced a magic accident earlier and that removed some doubts. She understood that it was her destiny to be in a school to learn magic and that she liked it. The girl is very naïve, sometimes, but this time she didn't need to be to know it was true.

In addition, a week before he left for Hogwarts, his mother gave birth to a second baby boy whom she named Oran. Rowan would have liked to get to know him better before going to Hogwarts, but she refrained, as she wanted to go to the school of her dreams. At least she knew she'd see him again for Christmas! For his part, his older brother Nolann was both relieved by Row's departure but also despairing at the arrival of a younger brother.

Finally, as noted, young Bell buys her supplies from Diagon Alley and heads to the Hogwarts Express, for a future year to remember!

Last edited by Rowan Bellegno on 1 Jan 2024, 21:41, edited 1 time in total.

30 Dec 2023, 02:45
Family

Meera Bellegno
Reducio
Relationship : Mother
Out of 5 : ◆◆◆◆◆
About her : Meera is the mother of three children, including Rowan. She is skilled in everything that involves her hands, defining her profession as a mechanic.
Lourenzo Byrne
Reducio
Relationship : Father
Out of 5 : ◆◆◆◆◊
About him : Lourenzo is the father of this family, Who doesn't get involved in bickering, who prefers to have a good coffee and spend quality time with the family.
Nolann Bellegno
Reducio
Relationship : Brother
Out of 5 : ◆◆
About him : Nolann is the big brother of the Bellegno family and he loves to hate Rowan, that's why she hates him but likes him a little. He's four years older than her.
Oran Bellegno
Reducio
Relationship : Little brother
Out of 5 : ◆◆◆◆◆
About him : Oran is just a cute baby, a feminine Rowan, a harmless little boy. She loves it.
Last edited by Rowan Bellegno on 27 Feb 2024, 00:36, edited 2 times in total.

8 Jan 2024, 01:37

STATS- ABILITIES/ Trunk

Stamina: 5 ! Evasion: 5 ! Strength: ! 6 Wisdom: 7 ! Arc Power: 7 ! Accuracy: 5

YEAR I: Poison Resistence| YEAR II | YEAR III | YEAR IV | YEAR V | YEAR VI | YEAR VII

SPELLS AQUIRED
Reducio
Dancing-Feet Spell • Tarantallegra
Mending Charm • Reparo
Green Sparks Charm • Verdimillious
Red Spark Charm • Periculum
Wand-Lighting Charm • Lumos
Wand-Extinguishing Charm • Nox

POTIONS AQUIRED
Reducio

This is the "Game Master" account. Please do not owl this account, unless specified. This account is not moderated actively and therefore, you may not receive a response.

Contact a Head of House or the Headmaster if you need anything.

24 Jan 2024, 23:30
RELATIONSHIPS
NAME
"Here are some thoughts on this character"
NAME
NAME
NAME
NAME
NAME
NAME
NAME
NAME
KAITLYN CONNOR
"She's the best friend of Rowan, her very first best friend of all the time. She's important to her, have the same passions and Rowan is so sad she's not in Slytherin to have more time with her."
MATTHEW CAMPBELL
"I love you Matthew. This is what I should say the second time we met up, in the same day. This guy is like me, he lives the same thing and I understand everything he says! I helped him and it helped me at the same time, and I know I don't believe in soulmates but maybe... Maybe..."
NAME
Last edited by Rowan Bellegno on 17 Mar 2024, 20:34, edited 3 times in total.

25 Jan 2024, 00:14

Souvenir Album

Rowan
Reducio
One year old, cute baby
She was doing a little bit shopping with her mother and she had the cute dress that she is wearing in this photo.
Three years old, she is gaining confidence
What a cute smile ! She is happy and we know this !
Five years old, talking like you and me
Photo of her first day at school, wearing green like her eyes
Eight years old, after the incident
Started skateboard for changing ideas after her magic incident.
Summer on her eleven years old
One week after receive her letter from Hogwarts
Eleven years old, first day at Hogwarts
She is now a young woman and she looks beautiful !
With her rat, Mokuso
One day together, every days to !

Banners
Reducio
From the wonderful Beatrice Woods
ImageImageImageImage
From the magnificent Topaz November
From the super Leaf Shard
From the extra ordinary's Renelle Dalton and Astra Norrick

Code RP
Mentions : @
BBCode color :
OOC notes :
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur luctus erat eget dapibus ultrices. Sed urna tortor, porta eget neque vel, faucibus viverra nulla. Vestibulum blandit ligula ante, at mollis turpis ullamcorper ac. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur luctus erat eget dapibus ultrices. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur luctus erat eget dapibus ultrices.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur luctus erat eget dapibus ultrices. Sed urna tortor, porta eget neque vel, faucibus viverra nulla. Vestibulum blandit ligula ante, at mollis turpis ullamcorper ac. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur luctus erat eget dapibus ultrices. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur luctus erat eget dapibus ultrices.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur luctus erat eget dapibus ultrices. Sed urna tortor, porta eget neque vel, faucibus viverra nulla. Vestibulum blandit ligula ante, at mollis turpis ullamcorper ac. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur luctus erat eget dapibus ultrices. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur luctus erat eget dapibus ultrices.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur luctus erat eget dapibus ultrices. Sed urna tortor, porta eget neque vel, faucibus viverra nulla. Vestibulum blandit ligula ante, at mollis turpis ullamcorper ac. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur luctus erat eget dapibus ultrices. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur luctus erat eget dapibus ultrices.
Last edited by Rowan Bellegno on 21 Feb 2024, 18:01, edited 1 time in total.

26 Jan 2024, 02:41

Appearance

Hairs
Red, orange, with 2 colored highlights, sometimes hidden, since she has a thick head of hair
Eyes
A beautiful and profound green
Freckles
At this point, only in the back. She don't have so many in the face.
Wearing
Big things, tank tops or also beautiful dresses
Others

9 Feb 2024, 22:42

Through the Years
First Year, Age 11/12
Second Year, Age 12/13
Third Year,
Age 13/14
Fourth Year, Age 14/15
Fifth Year, Age 15/16
Sixth Year, Age 16/17
Seventh Year, Age 17/18
Adult,
Age 18+
Last edited by Rowan Bellegno on 23 Mar 2024, 20:48, edited 2 times in total.

10 Feb 2024, 16:47
T H ExxxW A N D
⁂・˚
☾ ⋆*・゚
✧: 。
・:*˚
✩・゚
*˚:✧
L E N G T H
⁂・˚
27,2 cm
Wand length tells us a lot about a person. Those with shorter wands have more calm, refined personalities whereas those with longer wands have a flair for the dramatic
The flexibility of a wand shows how adaptable the wielder is. However, wand wood, core and the life of the wielder all play a part in this and it is not the flexibility alone that may determine this.
F L E X I B I L I T Y
☾ ⋆*・゚
normaly flexible
W O O D
✧: 。
mayhaw wood
Wand Wood can show the traits of the person who the wand belongs to, as well as any aptitudes they may have.
The core of a wand often shows the key aspects of the core within the wielder. In this way, many wands are suited to their wielders.
C O R E
✩・゚
snallygaster heartstring
D E S C R I P T I O N
・:*˚
whippy, attracted by the naturally lucky wizards.
coding by @Estelle Nyx

10 Feb 2024, 17:02
Rowan
Meenah
Bellegno
Byrne
Means "glory", "she who governs".
Mysterious
This surname evokes a positive connotation related to blessing and spirituality.
Byrne is connected to Irish history and culture, and he is associated with the idea of a lineage descended from the raven.
The illuminated raven that governs
Code by Lucia Fox