Back 5132 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:04
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 21:02
Also. I noticed that Slytherin was at the bottom in Relationships. I'm sure this was a simple oversight! :snake:
Thanks for the info! Also... lol! Not intentional... :sweatingbullets:
*narrows eyes*

:lol:
Hey Colin, Have you seen Lily today?

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
morning!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning Paige!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
morning minnie!
i just got to school :disgusted:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Emmalee, Hi Paige, Hi Minnie!
OOC Let's Chat!
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:18
Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:04
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 21:02
Also. I noticed that Slytherin was at the bottom in Relationships. I'm sure this was a simple oversight! :snake:
Thanks for the info! Also... lol! Not intentional... :sweatingbullets:
*narrows eyes*

:lol:
Hey Colin, Have you seen Lily today?
I haven't! She's undoubtedly cooking up some mayhem.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:42
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:18
Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:04
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 21:02
Also. I noticed that Slytherin was at the bottom in Relationships. I'm sure this was a simple oversight! :snake:
Thanks for the info! Also... lol! Not intentional... :sweatingbullets:
*narrows eyes*

:lol:
Hey Colin, Have you seen Lily today?
I haven't! She's undoubtedly cooking up some mayhem.
Indeed. Have yooooou caused any mayhem today?

Subject: [OOC] Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:38 Hi Emmalee, Hi Paige, Hi Minnie!
HI Kaitlyn! Having a good day?

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:45
Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:42
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:18
Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:04
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 21:02


Thanks for the info! Also... lol! Not intentional... :sweatingbullets:
*narrows eyes*

:lol:
Hey Colin, Have you seen Lily today?
I haven't! She's undoubtedly cooking up some mayhem.
Indeed. Have yooooou caused any mayhem today?

Subject: [OOC] Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:38 Hi Emmalee, Hi Paige, Hi Minnie!
HI Kaitlyn! Having a good day?
Good enough. I'm tired, but what else is new? How about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:47
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:45
Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:42
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:18
Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:04

*narrows eyes*

:lol:
Hey Colin, Have you seen Lily today?
I haven't! She's undoubtedly cooking up some mayhem.
Indeed. Have yooooou caused any mayhem today?

Subject: [OOC] Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:38 Hi Emmalee, Hi Paige, Hi Minnie!
HI Kaitlyn! Having a good day?
Good enough. I'm tired, but what else is new? How about you?
I'm sick....again. xP

Just finished part two of EmmaLee's emotional damage birthday thread and now I have a headache. @_@

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:54
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:47
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:45
Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:42
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:18

Hey Colin, Have you seen Lily today?
I haven't! She's undoubtedly cooking up some mayhem.
Indeed. Have yooooou caused any mayhem today?

Subject: [OOC] Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:38 Hi Emmalee, Hi Paige, Hi Minnie!
HI Kaitlyn! Having a good day?
Good enough. I'm tired, but what else is new? How about you?
I'm sick....again. xP

Just finished part two of EmmaLee's emotional damage birthday thread and now I have a headache. @_@
Ooof! I hope you feel better soon!
*passes over some fresh hot soup*
Back 5132 / 18141