10 Mar 2024, 22:18
Let's Chat!
Hey Colin, Have you seen Lily today?Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:04*narrows eyes*Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 21:02Thanks for the info! Also... lol! Not intentional...Also. I noticed that Slytherin was at the bottom in Relationships. I'm sure this was a simple oversight!![]()
![]()
![]()
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
10 Mar 2024, 22:42
Let's Chat!
I haven't! She's undoubtedly cooking up some mayhem.EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:18Hey Colin, Have you seen Lily today?Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:04*narrows eyes*Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 21:02Thanks for the info! Also... lol! Not intentional...Also. I noticed that Slytherin was at the bottom in Relationships. I'm sure this was a simple oversight!![]()
![]()
![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
10 Mar 2024, 22:45
Let's Chat!
Indeed. Have yooooou caused any mayhem today?Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:42I haven't! She's undoubtedly cooking up some mayhem.EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:18Hey Colin, Have you seen Lily today?Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:04*narrows eyes*Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 21:02Thanks for the info! Also... lol! Not intentional...Also. I noticed that Slytherin was at the bottom in Relationships. I'm sure this was a simple oversight!![]()
![]()
![]()
Subject: [OOC] Let's Chat!
HI Kaitlyn! Having a good day?
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
10 Mar 2024, 22:47
Let's Chat!
Good enough. I'm tired, but what else is new? How about you?EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:45Indeed. Have yooooou caused any mayhem today?Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:42I haven't! She's undoubtedly cooking up some mayhem.EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:18Hey Colin, Have you seen Lily today?
Subject: [OOC] Let's Chat!
HI Kaitlyn! Having a good day?
10 Mar 2024, 22:54
Let's Chat!
I'm sick....again. xPKaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:47Good enough. I'm tired, but what else is new? How about you?EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:45Indeed. Have yooooou caused any mayhem today?Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:42I haven't! She's undoubtedly cooking up some mayhem.
Subject: [OOC] Let's Chat!
HI Kaitlyn! Having a good day?
Just finished part two of EmmaLee's emotional damage birthday thread and now I have a headache. @_@
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
10 Mar 2024, 22:55
Let's Chat!
Ooof! I hope you feel better soon!EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:54I'm sick....again. xPKaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:47Good enough. I'm tired, but what else is new? How about you?EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:45Indeed. Have yooooou caused any mayhem today?
Subject: [OOC] Let's Chat!
HI Kaitlyn! Having a good day?
Just finished part two of EmmaLee's emotional damage birthday thread and now I have a headache. @_@
*passes over some fresh hot soup*