Back 4737 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 01:19
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 01:15
Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 01:05

Uh, something I know too well about.


Anyways. Let's say my friends are having a sleepover. They invited me but you know who's going to be there? ugh But you don't wanna let your best friend down. What do you do?
VOLDEMORT!?!?!!
Lol. Ooc I can see why You Said that and that made me laugh which I needed.
i'm glad <3 congrats on 1k posts btw :D

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyle Diaz wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 01:10 I'm working on my ency again lol
I alrdy need to do my post about rp but i don't want to :sad:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 02:08
Kyle Diaz wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 01:10 I'm working on my ency again lol
I alrdy need to do my post about rp but i don't want to :sad:
Oof I feel that :sad:


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii Kyle!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 02:08
Kyle Diaz wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 01:10 I'm working on my ency again lol
I alrdy need to do my post about rp but i don't want to :sad:
:thumbdown:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Don't know why, it takes so many times and we need to change it so many times ! I need to do one in my french account to and it's a bit hard

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 02:14 Don't know why, it takes so many times and we need to change it so many times ! I need to do one in my french account to and it's a bit hard
yeah ik, but i'm going to be that one impatient person and tell you to hurry up :skeptical: lol i'm only joking, take as much time as you need <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks ! When i finish my starter of a RP, i'll continue ours !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo allll

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 02:18 Thanks ! When i finish my starter of a RP, i'll continue ours !
sounds good! <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 4737 / 18141