26 Feb 2024, 01:49
Let's Chat!
i'm gladBrian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 01:19Lol. Ooc I can see why You Said that and that made me laugh which I needed.Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 01:15VOLDEMORT!?!?!!Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 01:05
Uh, something I know too well about.
Anyways. Let's say my friends are having a sleepover. They invited me but you know who's going to be there? ugh But you don't wanna let your best friend down. What do you do?congrats on 1k posts btw
![]()
26 Feb 2024, 02:08
Let's Chat!
26 Feb 2024, 02:09
Let's Chat!
Oof I feel that
26 Feb 2024, 02:10
Let's Chat!
Hiii Kyle!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
26 Feb 2024, 02:11
Let's Chat!
26 Feb 2024, 02:14
Let's Chat!
26 Feb 2024, 02:15
Let's Chat!
yeah ik, but i'm going to be that one impatient person and tell you to hurry upRowan Bellegno wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 02:14 Don't know why, it takes so many times and we need to change it so many times ! I need to do one in my french account to and it's a bit hardlol i'm only joking, take as much time as you need
26 Feb 2024, 02:18
Let's Chat!
26 Feb 2024, 02:21
Let's Chat!
Heyo allll
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
26 Feb 2024, 02:21
Let's Chat!
sounds good!Rowan Bellegno wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 02:18 Thanks ! When i finish my starter of a RP, i'll continue ours !![]()