Back 4736 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:59
Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:57 . What's going on in here?
just "venting" about life <3
Uh, something I know too well about.


Anyways. Let's say my friends are having a sleepover. They invited me but you know who's going to be there? ugh But you don't wanna let your best friend down. What do you do?
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:59 Hi! Iโ€™m so sorry, Annette!
I don't think I'll succeed, Miss Kaitlyn.
I can feel it that I won't.

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm working on my ency again lol


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 01:09
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:59 Hi! Iโ€™m so sorry, Annette!
I don't think I'll succeed, Miss Kaitlyn.
I can feel it that I won't.
I believe in you, Annette. You can do it! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
:sad:

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 01:05
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:59
Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:57 . What's going on in here?
just "venting" about life <3
Uh, something I know too well about.


Anyways. Let's say my friends are having a sleepover. They invited me but you know who's going to be there? ugh But you don't wanna let your best friend down. What do you do?
VOLDEMORT!?!?!!

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 01:15
Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 01:05
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:59
just "venting" about life <3
Uh, something I know too well about.


Anyways. Let's say my friends are having a sleepover. They invited me but you know who's going to be there? ugh But you don't wanna let your best friend down. What do you do?
VOLDEMORT!?!?!!
Lol. Ooc I can see why You Said that and that made me laugh which I needed.
OOC Let's Chat!
The time is came..
Goodbye everyone.

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 01:22 The time is came..
Goodbye everyone.
bye, Annette! I believe in you! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:55
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:54
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:48
omg what!? they're my fav band <3
Oop lol. I mostly listen to like, individual singers not bands tho, so Iโ€™m not surprised I havenโ€™t rly heard of them. Maybe if I heard some of their songs Iโ€™d know
oh ok, well they're an alt / nu metal band so... unless you listen to that sort of music, then i doubt it-
Oh right right. Nah not usually for me

Moods and More!
โ€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ€
Back 4736 / 18141