Back 4146 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

morning bailey :bye:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:00
morning bailey :bye:
how are you today?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiiiiiiii ! I just announce that every thing is free in my shop now !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Im about ready to avada kedavra myself at this point0
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:01
Paige Mallary wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:00
morning bailey :bye:
how are you today?
meh, not the best... hbu?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:03
Bailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:01
Paige Mallary wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:00
morning bailey :bye:
how are you today?
meh, not the best... hbu?
I’m good!!! Listening to music and churning out some replies before Taekowndo!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
What's everyones wand? low-key curious mine is 25,6 cm cherry wood and snallygaster heartstring
OOC Let's Chat!
I WANT TO TRADE MY WAND

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:10 I WANT TO TRADE MY WAND
oof why?
OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Byrne wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:41
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:05 Hello Willow! I'm good thanks, how are you?
Hi! I'm unfortunately sick, but feeling better than I have been, lol! Trying to become more active again :)
Aw damn. You got a cold or?

Bailey Ledges wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:42 Phew! *hug Bailey while eying luci with fear*
nawww I'm a great lad! wwe would have great fun in the lake! Colin takes daily trips there!
Bailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:43
Bailey Ledges wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:42 Phew! *hug Bailey while eying luci with fear*
*hugs back*
don't worry about luci he's just a big puppy <3
^^
Bailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:46
Bailey Ledges wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:44 Oooookay….but u won’t have to share a dorm with him….im not gonna get any sleep with luci nearby lol
luci wouldn't dare harm bai - or you *raises eyebrow at luci* right?
hey im sure you'll be fine
no more repeats of the ava x luci x thorn x coco incident kk guys?
Ofc! @Bailey Ledges is perfectly safe! And he would never hurt Bai! At least not intentially
Bailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:54
Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:53
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:51
Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:50 Why are Slytherin's so evil (personality wise nothing else)
*feels hurt and attacked* I’m no where near evil
Let me rephrase that Why are the men Slytherin's so evil (nah actually that checks out)
coco and luci are darlings (IC and OOC) but deffo coco is chaotic - true free spirit
awww thanks Darling

Gooood that was a lot to reply to, and there was more smh

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
Back 4146 / 18141