Back 4119 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii!!!

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
hi...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 21:40
OOH, nice lily!
Thanks!!! I'm obsessed with the book, i really love the character (who's a vampire btw), and the quote is awesome!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 10:15
Paige Mallary wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 21:40
OOH, nice lily!
Thanks!!! I'm obsessed with the book, i really love the character (who's a vampire btw), and the quote is awesome!
it's savage lol, i've never heard of the book?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 10:40
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 10:15
Paige Mallary wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 21:40
OOH, nice lily!
Thanks!!! I'm obsessed with the book, i really love the character (who's a vampire btw), and the quote is awesome!
it's savage lol, i've never heard of the book?
Thx! Here's the site: it's Harry Potter meets Twilight
https://www.katmereacademy.com/

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 11:08
Paige Mallary wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 10:40
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 10:15

Thanks!!! I'm obsessed with the book, i really love the character (who's a vampire btw), and the quote is awesome!
it's savage lol, i've never heard of the book?
Thx! Here's the site: it's Harry Potter meets Twilight
https://www.katmereacademy.com/
ooh, sounds interesting! <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 12:25
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 11:08
Paige Mallary wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 10:40

it's savage lol, i've never heard of the book?
Thx! Here's the site: it's Harry Potter meets Twilight
https://www.katmereacademy.com/
ooh, sounds interesting! <3
It is!! I only have the first one tho 😭

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiiiiiiiiiii !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Heya

How is everyones day?

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
Back 4119 / 18141