Back 4112 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

What does everyone think about my signature?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright, how about you, Amanda?

Looks good, Lily!
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing pretty good
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm happy to hear it, Amanda! :)

*needs to go to work soon. blah*
OOC Let's Chat!
OOH, nice lily!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I jus got home from school n I’m gonna make cookies!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
hellooooo and goodbye lmao time to leave again
love yall take care <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Byeee Bailey lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiyaaa

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4112 / 18141