OOC Let's Chat!

Sage Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:17
Brookline Quinn wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:11
Sage Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:10 brook brook brook!!
how are you on this evening? <3
i'm good! bouncing between my Duolingo lessons and working on my podcast lol
how about you??
duolingo and podcast !! :wow: hope you’re having fun! i kinda need to get duolingo lol
i’ve been okay. had my first cheer practice since it ended earlier this year. was not happy abt that lol.

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Haven Bohannon wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 03:21
Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 03:13
Haven Bohannon wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 03:09
Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:51
Haven Bohannon wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:47 y'all my little Haven is so old and grown up, I have new pictures of her
:0 it’s a Haven
WHERE
Over there!!
I don't see her :tongue: how are ya
She’s behind you!
I’m pretty good, you? ^^

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
I did a little homework and am now back for a little bit, but I still have to read my Bible so I suppose I can’t stay long

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 03:24 I did a little homework and am now back for a little bit, but I still have to read my Bible so I suppose I can’t stay long
Hope that goes well!

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 03:22
Sage Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:17
Brookline Quinn wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:11
Sage Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:10 brook brook brook!!
how are you on this evening? <3
i'm good! bouncing between my Duolingo lessons and working on my podcast lol
how about you??
duolingo and podcast !! :wow: hope you’re having fun! i kinda need to get duolingo lol
i’ve been okay. had my first cheer practice since it ended earlier this year. was not happy abt that lol.
yep! i'm using it to help me learn Russian plus i'm super excited for this next episode, it's a super interesting topic :]
hopefully the next cheer practice is better!!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 03:22
Haven Bohannon wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 03:21
Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 03:13
Haven Bohannon wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 03:09
Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:51

:0 it’s a Haven
WHERE
Over there!!
I don't see her :tongue: how are ya
She’s behind you!
I’m pretty good, you? ^^
oh silly me!
doing well, starting to settle into routines here (after four months)


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani


OOC Let's Chat!
Haven Bohannon wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 04:07
Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 03:22
Haven Bohannon wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 03:21
Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 03:13
Haven Bohannon wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 03:09

WHERE
Over there!!
I don't see her :tongue: how are ya
She’s behind you!
I’m pretty good, you? ^^
oh silly me!
doing well, starting to settle into routines here (after four months)
What’s “here”? New region irl or a job orrr…? Either way, nice! Those kinds of things can take time but I’m glad you’re adjusting well.

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys what happened to Kylie Nguyen, she was lowk acting weird in dms yesterday and now she's banned

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 05:19 Guys what happened to Kylie Nguyen, she was lowk acting weird in dms yesterday and now she's banned
no I think she deactivated

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 05:25
Tes Cadell wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 05:19 Guys what happened to Kylie Nguyen, she was lowk acting weird in dms yesterday and now she's banned
no I think she deactivated
Oh okay
did u get the weird owl she sent to loads of people??? she was like "I love the coconut" so i was like girl what coconut and she replied "the one in the ency page" gng what????Am I slow or smth?

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6