OOC Let's Chat!

Haven Bohannon wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:47 y'all my little Haven is so old and grown up, I have new pictures of her
:0 it’s a Haven

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:37 Good Morning Guys!!!
Morning!!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
good night my fellow potterheads!! And morning to some

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Riley Bluescar wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:59 good night my fellow potterheads!! And morning to some
Night!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:55
Melissa Blake wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:37 Good Morning Guys!!!
Morning!!!!
It be 10 pm at night and I have school tmrw :]

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:51
Haven Bohannon wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:47 y'all my little Haven is so old and grown up, I have new pictures of her
:0 it’s a Haven
WHERE


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani


OOC Let's Chat!
Haven Bohannon wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:47 y'all my little Haven is so old and grown up, I have new pictures of her
Haven! :wow: I was just thinking about you yesterday! It’s been awhile!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Haven Bohannon wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 03:09
Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:51
Haven Bohannon wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:47 y'all my little Haven is so old and grown up, I have new pictures of her
:0 it’s a Haven
WHERE
Over there!!

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 03:11
Haven Bohannon wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:47 y'all my little Haven is so old and grown up, I have new pictures of her
Haven! :wow: I was just thinking about you yesterday! It’s been awhile!
really?? :cryhappy: that's so sweet
I don't really pop into let's chat that often


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani


OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 03:13
Haven Bohannon wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 03:09
Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:51
Haven Bohannon wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:47 y'all my little Haven is so old and grown up, I have new pictures of her
:0 it’s a Haven
WHERE
Over there!!
I don't see her :tongue: how are ya


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani