OOC Let's Chat!

Sage Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:10 brook brook brook!!
how are you on this evening? <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:06
Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:07
Sage Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:07 *waves*
:bye:
hi, Silas! how goes it?
Not too bad, you? I’m writing Valeriy (my iNPC) at the ball ^^ they’re so cute

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:11
Sage Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:10 brook brook brook!!
how are you on this evening? <3
i'm good! bouncing between my Duolingo lessons and working on my podcast lol
how about you??
Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:11
Sage Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:06
Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:07
Sage Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:07 *waves*
:bye:
hi, Silas! how goes it?
Not too bad, you? I’m writing Valeriy (my iNPC) at the ball ^^ they’re so cute
aww fun!! I should probably get Eden in there shortly lol

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:17
Brookline Quinn wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:11
Sage Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:10 brook brook brook!!
how are you on this evening? <3
i'm good! bouncing between my Duolingo lessons and working on my podcast lol
how about you??
Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:11
Sage Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:06
Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:07
Sage Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:07 *waves*
:bye:
hi, Silas! how goes it?
Not too bad, you? I’m writing Valeriy (my iNPC) at the ball ^^ they’re so cute
aww fun!! I should probably get Eden in there shortly lol
I still haven’t picked what Valera’s wearing yet but I’m at least starting on the rp part :sweatingbullets:

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Good Morning Guys!!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:37 Good Morning Guys!!!
Morninggg

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
y'all my little Haven is so old and grown up, I have new pictures of her


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani


OOC Let's Chat!
Morning chat!

OOC Let's Chat!
Haven Bohannon wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:47 y'all my little Haven is so old and grown up, I have new pictures of her
HAVENNNNN

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:50
Haven Bohannon wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:47 y'all my little Haven is so old and grown up, I have new pictures of her
HAVENNNNN
saaaaaaaaage


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani