Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:17i'm good! bouncing between my Duolingo lessons and working on my podcast lol
how about you??
duolingo and podcast !!hope you’re having fun! i kinda need to get duolingo lol
i’ve been okay. had my first cheer practice since it ended earlier this year. was not happy abt that lol.
Let's Chat!
She’s behind you!Haven Bohannon wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 03:21I don't see herSilas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 03:13Over there!!Haven Bohannon wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 03:09WHERESilas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:51:0 it’s a HavenHaven Bohannon wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:47 y'all my little Haven is so old and grown up, I have new pictures of herhow are ya
I’m pretty good, you?
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
I did a little homework and am now back for a little bit, but I still have to read my Bible so I suppose I can’t stay long
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Hope that goes well!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 03:24 I did a little homework and am now back for a little bit, but I still have to read my Bible so I suppose I can’t stay long
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
yep! i'm using it to help me learn Russian plus i'm super excited for this next episode, it's a super interesting topic :]Brookline Quinn wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 03:22Sage Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:17i'm good! bouncing between my Duolingo lessons and working on my podcast lol
how about you??duolingo and podcast !!hope you’re having fun! i kinda need to get duolingo lol
i’ve been okay. had my first cheer practice since it ended earlier this year. was not happy abt that lol.
hopefully the next cheer practice is better!!
Let's Chat!
oh silly me!Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 03:22She’s behind you!Haven Bohannon wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 03:21I don't see herhow are ya
I’m pretty good, you?![]()
doing well, starting to settle into routines here (after four months)
Let's Chat!
What’s “here”? New region irl or a job orrr…? Either way, nice! Those kinds of things can take time but I’m glad you’re adjusting well.Haven Bohannon wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 04:07oh silly me!Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 03:22She’s behind you!
I’m pretty good, you?![]()
doing well, starting to settle into routines here (after four months)
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Guys what happened to Kylie Nguyen, she was lowk acting weird in dms yesterday and now she's banned
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
no I think she deactivatedTes Cadell wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 05:19 Guys what happened to Kylie Nguyen, she was lowk acting weird in dms yesterday and now she's banned
Let's Chat!
Oh okayLotus Lively wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 05:25no I think she deactivatedTes Cadell wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 05:19 Guys what happened to Kylie Nguyen, she was lowk acting weird in dms yesterday and now she's banned
did u get the weird owl she sent to loads of people??? she was like "I love the coconut" so i was like girl what coconut and she replied "the one in the ency page" gng what????Am I slow or smth?
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ’ꜱ