OOC Let's Chat!

Joseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:56
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:51
Joseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:50 *hits Emi's head with squishy toy hammer* :grin:
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41
Joseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41 Penchance? :eyes:
oooo Google ai :happy: haven't thought ta try that out, might experiment with it a bit when I have time :lol:
Yeah...I honestly did know what I wanted so I thought of this.
What's penchance?
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:02 My school doesn’t do any formal events for middle school. Only high school gets them. :)
I had a junior high prom.

I just wanted to say that i spent 20 bucks on it at the time and thought it was the worst experience of my life lmao

did we gain from this the fact that I hate dances and only go if I don't feel embarrassed, uncomfortable or ashamed- which I do even if I went with friends, but at least we both looked like fools
Ya should've brought me along to the prom :cute: we couldve been clowns tgt 🤡 :happy:
I'm afraid you maybe would've been like 6 or 7 (idek how old you are :skull: I assume younger by at least 5 years :sob:) by the time I went :(

(believe you me that was a failed but intentional 67 joke)
67~ :biggrin:
Im always gonna be 6 or 7 at heart so might as well :lol:
BESIDES then you'd have looked even more like a clown mwehehhe
lol :joy:

I always look like a clown, lemme look normal :P

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 23:10
Joseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:56
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:51
Joseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:50 *hits Emi's head with squishy toy hammer* :grin:
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41
Yeah...I honestly did know what I wanted so I thought of this.
What's penchance?
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41

I had a junior high prom.

I just wanted to say that i spent 20 bucks on it at the time and thought it was the worst experience of my life lmao

did we gain from this the fact that I hate dances and only go if I don't feel embarrassed, uncomfortable or ashamed- which I do even if I went with friends, but at least we both looked like fools
Ya should've brought me along to the prom :cute: we couldve been clowns tgt 🤡 :happy:
I'm afraid you maybe would've been like 6 or 7 (idek how old you are :skull: I assume younger by at least 5 years :sob:) by the time I went :(

(believe you me that was a failed but intentional 67 joke)
67~ :biggrin:
Im always gonna be 6 or 7 at heart so might as well :lol:
BESIDES then you'd have looked even more like a clown mwehehhe
lol :joy:

I always look like a clown, lemme look normal :P
Normal is overrated :grin: better to just clown through life :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
you'll be a happy dad lol

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 23:10
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 23:01
Joseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:57 Ou haha :lol: thought it was some online software
I code HTML but I'm not that good....
You do? :wow: thats still pretty impressive lol
I dunno, don't do any coding myself so I don't know how anyone makes sense of those strings of letters and numbers :lol:

Good luck with da banner Emi!! <3 :cute:
It's honestly not making much sense but I try.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 23:15 you'll be a happy dad lol
A what? :lol:
Delusional maybe, dunno about happy :happy:
Delulu is the solulu after all :wise:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
time to start my hour biology study session :/

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
:lol: I am learning html coding (specifically java rn, but also other things eventually) though I much prefer BBCode. It's so much easier to handle.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
BBC code is much easier.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
yep... Why are banners so hard to get into this site!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
I feel that! Sorry I'm a little slow to respond! I was getting a snack and trying to get my assignment for my DC to load. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.