Let's Chat!
i think she means perchanceJoseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:50 *hits Emi's head with squishy toy hammer*![]()
What's penchance?Lindsey Bliss wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41Yeah...I honestly did know what I wanted so I thought of this.Joseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41 Penchance?
oooo Google aihaven't thought ta try that out, might experiment with it a bit when I have time
![]()
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
67~Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:51I'm afraid you maybe would've been like 6 or 7 (idek how old you areJoseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:50 *hits Emi's head with squishy toy hammer*![]()
What's penchance?Lindsey Bliss wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41Yeah...I honestly did know what I wanted so I thought of this.Joseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41 Penchance?
oooo Google aihaven't thought ta try that out, might experiment with it a bit when I have time
![]()
Ya should've brought me along to the promVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41I had a junior high prom.Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:02 My school doesnโt do any formal events for middle school. Only high school gets them.![]()
I just wanted to say that i spent 20 bucks on it at the time and thought it was the worst experience of my life lmao
did we gain from this the fact that I hate dances and only go if I don't feel embarrassed, uncomfortable or ashamed- which I do even if I went with friends, but at least we both looked like foolswe couldve been clowns tgt
![]()
![]()
I assume younger by at least 5 years
) by the time I went
(believe you me that was a failed but intentional 67 joke)
Im always gonna be 6 or 7 at heart so might as well
BESIDES then you'd have looked even more like a clown mwehehhe
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
I can't spell, yes, that's what I meanBree Grey wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:55i think she means perchanceJoseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:50 *hits Emi's head with squishy toy hammer*![]()
What's penchance?Lindsey Bliss wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41Yeah...I honestly did know what I wanted so I thought of this.Joseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41 Penchance?
oooo Google aihaven't thought ta try that out, might experiment with it a bit when I have time
![]()
Let's Chat!
Ou haha
thought it was some online software
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
I code HTML but I'm not that good....
Let's Chat!
trying to make my first banner
Let's Chat!
OOOHH!
Let's Chat!
just trying to get the banner into site compatible and work out the code
Avery is helping
Let's Chat!
Happy Av's helping.Emiline Hunter wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 23:03 just trying to get the banner into site compatible and work out the codeAvery is helping
![]()
Let's Chat!
You do?
I dunno, don't do any coding myself so I don't know how anyone makes sense of those strings of letters and numbers
Good luck with da banner Emi!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

I assume younger by at least 5 years