OOC Let's Chat!

Bree Grey wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:55Lins!
Hru?
VIP would be nice. I normally was in a dress and everyone else in t-shirt and shorts.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
My school doesn’t do any formal events for middle school. Only high school gets them. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Are's aren't formal except the 8th grade formal which I'm excited for!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
I don't have a Winter formal I have a spring one and now that I think about it it's gonna be my last high school dance ;n;

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
However I think I'm going to go with the outfit I wore last dance because I really liked it

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Fun! My nest dance is feburay and I'm not going.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
My prom is in April and I’m glad since the dress I’m going to wear needs altered. (For context I got it from my cousin for free since she didn’t want it anymore.)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm not really excited to leave my friends bc I have the older sibling roll and I like being the older sibling
Last edited by Lotus Lively on 13 Jan 2026, 22:20, edited 1 time in total.

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Well, it;s free, so that works.
I haven't figured out my dress.
I just get to have a history wax museum project thursday, so get to wear a dress


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.