OOC Let's Chat!

Joseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:50 *hits Emi's head with squishy toy hammer* :grin:
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41
Joseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41 Penchance? :eyes:
oooo Google ai :happy: haven't thought ta try that out, might experiment with it a bit when I have time :lol:
Yeah...I honestly did know what I wanted so I thought of this.
What's penchance?
i think she means perchance

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:51
Joseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:50 *hits Emi's head with squishy toy hammer* :grin:
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41
Joseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41 Penchance? :eyes:
oooo Google ai :happy: haven't thought ta try that out, might experiment with it a bit when I have time :lol:
Yeah...I honestly did know what I wanted so I thought of this.
What's penchance?
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:02 My school doesnโ€™t do any formal events for middle school. Only high school gets them. :)
I had a junior high prom.

I just wanted to say that i spent 20 bucks on it at the time and thought it was the worst experience of my life lmao

did we gain from this the fact that I hate dances and only go if I don't feel embarrassed, uncomfortable or ashamed- which I do even if I went with friends, but at least we both looked like fools
Ya should've brought me along to the prom :cute: we couldve been clowns tgt ๐Ÿคก :happy:
I'm afraid you maybe would've been like 6 or 7 (idek how old you are :skull: I assume younger by at least 5 years :sob:) by the time I went :(

(believe you me that was a failed but intentional 67 joke)
67~ :biggrin:
Im always gonna be 6 or 7 at heart so might as well :lol:
BESIDES then you'd have looked even more like a clown mwehehhe

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:55
Joseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:50 *hits Emi's head with squishy toy hammer* :grin:
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41
Joseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41 Penchance? :eyes:
oooo Google ai :happy: haven't thought ta try that out, might experiment with it a bit when I have time :lol:
Yeah...I honestly did know what I wanted so I thought of this.
What's penchance?
i think she means perchance
I can't spell, yes, that's what I mean


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Ou haha :lol: thought it was some online software

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:57 Ou haha :lol: thought it was some online software
I code HTML but I'm not that good....


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
trying to make my first banner :cute:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
OOOHH!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
just trying to get the banner into site compatible and work out the code :cute: Avery is helping <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 23:03 just trying to get the banner into site compatible and work out the code :cute: Avery is helping <3
Happy Av's helping.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 23:01
Joseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:57 Ou haha :lol: thought it was some online software
I code HTML but I'm not that good....
You do? :wow: thats still pretty impressive lol
I dunno, don't do any coding myself so I don't know how anyone makes sense of those strings of letters and numbers :lol:

Good luck with da banner Emi!! <3 :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.