Let's Chat!
Penchance? 
oooo Google ai
haven't thought ta try that out, might experiment with it a bit when I have time

oooo Google ai
Last edited by Joseph Sims on 13 Jan 2026, 22:41, edited 1 time in total.
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
I had a junior high prom.Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:02 My school doesn’t do any formal events for middle school. Only high school gets them.![]()
I just wanted to say that i spent 20 bucks on it at the time and thought it was the worst experience of my life lmao
did we gain from this the fact that I hate dances and only go if I don't feel embarrassed, uncomfortable or ashamed- which I do even if I went with friends, but at least we both looked like fools
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Yeah...I honestly did know what I wanted so I thought of this.Joseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41 Penchance?
oooo Google aihaven't thought ta try that out, might experiment with it a bit when I have time
![]()
Let's Chat!
*pokes head in*
Let's Chat!
Hi Em!
Let's Chat!
I think I'll just stick with my Piccrew pfps they're a hundred times easier to customize (as long as u find the one u want)
Last edited by Lotus Lively on 13 Jan 2026, 22:50, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
*hits Emi's head with squishy toy hammer*
we couldve been clowns tgt
What's penchance?Lindsey Bliss wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41Yeah...I honestly did know what I wanted so I thought of this.Joseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41 Penchance?
oooo Google aihaven't thought ta try that out, might experiment with it a bit when I have time
![]()
Ya should've brought me along to the promVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41I had a junior high prom.Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:02 My school doesn’t do any formal events for middle school. Only high school gets them.![]()
I just wanted to say that i spent 20 bucks on it at the time and thought it was the worst experience of my life lmao
did we gain from this the fact that I hate dances and only go if I don't feel embarrassed, uncomfortable or ashamed- which I do even if I went with friends, but at least we both looked like fools
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
I'm afraid you maybe would've been like 6 or 7 (idek how old you areJoseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:50 *hits Emi's head with squishy toy hammer*![]()
What's penchance?Lindsey Bliss wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41Yeah...I honestly did know what I wanted so I thought of this.Joseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41 Penchance?
oooo Google aihaven't thought ta try that out, might experiment with it a bit when I have time
![]()
Ya should've brought me along to the promVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41I had a junior high prom.Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:02 My school doesn’t do any formal events for middle school. Only high school gets them.![]()
I just wanted to say that i spent 20 bucks on it at the time and thought it was the worst experience of my life lmao
did we gain from this the fact that I hate dances and only go if I don't feel embarrassed, uncomfortable or ashamed- which I do even if I went with friends, but at least we both looked like foolswe couldve been clowns tgt
![]()
![]()
I assume younger by at least 5 years (believe you me that was a failed but intentional 67 joke)
Last edited by Vladislav Liam Gunther on 13 Jan 2026, 22:52, edited 1 time in total.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
*blinks* A toy hammer?
Hey Lindsey!
Hey Lindsey!
Let's Chat!
*noms crisps*