OOC Let's Chat!

Penchance? :eyes:
oooo Google ai :happy: haven't thought ta try that out, might experiment with it a bit when I have time :lol:
Last edited by Joseph Sims on 13 Jan 2026, 22:41, edited 1 time in total.

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:02 My school doesn’t do any formal events for middle school. Only high school gets them. :)
I had a junior high prom.

I just wanted to say that i spent 20 bucks on it at the time and thought it was the worst experience of my life lmao

did we gain from this the fact that I hate dances and only go if I don't feel embarrassed, uncomfortable or ashamed- which I do even if I went with friends, but at least we both looked like fools

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41 Penchance? :eyes:
oooo Google ai :happy: haven't thought ta try that out, might experiment with it a bit when I have time :lol:
Yeah...I honestly did know what I wanted so I thought of this.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
*pokes head in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Em!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
I think I'll just stick with my Piccrew pfps they're a hundred times easier to customize (as long as u find the one u want)
Last edited by Lotus Lively on 13 Jan 2026, 22:50, edited 1 time in total.

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
*hits Emi's head with squishy toy hammer* :grin:
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41
Joseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41 Penchance? :eyes:
oooo Google ai :happy: haven't thought ta try that out, might experiment with it a bit when I have time :lol:
Yeah...I honestly did know what I wanted so I thought of this.
What's penchance?
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:02 My school doesn’t do any formal events for middle school. Only high school gets them. :)
I had a junior high prom.

I just wanted to say that i spent 20 bucks on it at the time and thought it was the worst experience of my life lmao

did we gain from this the fact that I hate dances and only go if I don't feel embarrassed, uncomfortable or ashamed- which I do even if I went with friends, but at least we both looked like fools
Ya should've brought me along to the prom :cute: we couldve been clowns tgt 🤡 :happy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:50 *hits Emi's head with squishy toy hammer* :grin:
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41
Joseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41 Penchance? :eyes:
oooo Google ai :happy: haven't thought ta try that out, might experiment with it a bit when I have time :lol:
Yeah...I honestly did know what I wanted so I thought of this.
What's penchance?
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:02 My school doesn’t do any formal events for middle school. Only high school gets them. :)
I had a junior high prom.

I just wanted to say that i spent 20 bucks on it at the time and thought it was the worst experience of my life lmao

did we gain from this the fact that I hate dances and only go if I don't feel embarrassed, uncomfortable or ashamed- which I do even if I went with friends, but at least we both looked like fools
Ya should've brought me along to the prom :cute: we couldve been clowns tgt 🤡 :happy:
I'm afraid you maybe would've been like 6 or 7 (idek how old you are :skull: I assume younger by at least 5 years :sob:) by the time I went :(

(believe you me that was a failed but intentional 67 joke)
Last edited by Vladislav Liam Gunther on 13 Jan 2026, 22:52, edited 1 time in total.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
*blinks* A toy hammer?

Hey Lindsey!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
*noms crisps*

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard