3 Oct 2024, 01:35
Let's Chat!
Tysm!!Meiyu Xiang wrote: 3 Oct 2024, 01:31looks really good Vi! btw i’ll get to your banner soon i promiseVioleta Roux wrote: 3 Oct 2024, 00:58 decided to do the preptober—
anyways here it is… just did the summary so far![]()
3 Oct 2024, 01:39
Let's Chat!
nooo dont let them sway u from making solos!!!!! theyre just as fun i pinky promise!!!! or you can make them sad if ur like me lolSanguinius Demarest wrote: 3 Oct 2024, 01:18you're kidding .... I was just about to make a solo post . im not missing out on this group threadKarlie Keys wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 21:20 I just posted my first rp post on the sorting ceremony thread wahoo!! I wonder if that lovely thrilling feeling of posting/getting a reply from a rp partner ever goes away? I hope not![]()
but colins right the feeling never does go away lol especially when ur writing with the one and only emily shephard............. her posts always make me giddy because theyre so good ;o
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
3 Oct 2024, 01:44
Let's Chat!
3 Oct 2024, 01:44
Let's Chat!
Yeah! What Colin and Scout have said! Aww... Scoutie 
I always get that fuzzy warm feeling when Scout, Colin and Ava reply to my posts
I always get that fuzzy warm feeling when Scout, Colin and Ava reply to my posts
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
3 Oct 2024, 01:46
Let's Chat!
3 Oct 2024, 01:48
Let's Chat!
*fuzzy snugs*Ava Winchect wrote: 3 Oct 2024, 01:46 Awk, Em! -snugs-
Honestly any reply makes me excited but for my favorite threads (currently the lake thread and Em’s birthday thread) I just cannot contain my excitement
It's true though! I'm always going, "Squee! They've posted!"
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
3 Oct 2024, 02:18
Let's Chat!
3 Oct 2024, 02:24
Let's Chat!
And it just so happened to be one my favourite threads in recent weeks
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
3 Oct 2024, 03:42
Let's Chat!
3 Oct 2024, 04:07
Let's Chat!
agree to disagree![]()

i need to spice up my life here.. still have no clue which direction to go in with my character