2 Oct 2024, 22:21
Let's Chat!
Good luck with rehearsals! It will all be worth it when the play turns out awesome
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
2 Oct 2024, 22:47
Let's Chat!
your honor I claim oopsie poopsieSanguinius Demarest wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 22:19 WELCOME EVERYONE.
today, we will be going over the haven and novaelie court case. they have been found under the suspicion of double posting by a wandering citizen.
plaintiff, state your case.
3 Oct 2024, 00:29
Let's Chat!
3 Oct 2024, 00:36
Let's Chat!
Never!Karlie Keys wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 21:20 I just posted my first rp post on the sorting ceremony thread wahoo!! I wonder if that lovely thrilling feeling of posting/getting a reply from a rp partner ever goes away? I hope not![]()
Three things that never go away: ency revision; the thrill of a post from a favourite writing partner; the dread of an owl from a Prefect.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
3 Oct 2024, 00:38
Let's Chat!
Prepare to be yeeted Miss Bohannon!Haven Bohannon wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 22:47your honor I claim oopsie poopsieSanguinius Demarest wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 22:19 WELCOME EVERYONE.
today, we will be going over the haven and novaelie court case. they have been found under the suspicion of double posting by a wandering citizen.
plaintiff, state your case.
3 Oct 2024, 00:58
Let's Chat!
3 Oct 2024, 01:02
Let's Chat!
I have never felt so seenColin McCoire wrote: 3 Oct 2024, 00:36Never!Karlie Keys wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 21:20 I just posted my first rp post on the sorting ceremony thread wahoo!! I wonder if that lovely thrilling feeling of posting/getting a reply from a rp partner ever goes away? I hope not![]()
Three things that never go away: ency revision; the thrill of a post from a favourite writing partner; the dread of an owl from a Prefect.
3 Oct 2024, 01:11
Let's Chat!
leviathan!!! levicus!!!! levius!!!Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 20:28Settled on Aileen for the mcโs name, and Iโd love for the love interestโs name to be shortened to Levi, but I canโt find what it would be short for, and his name needs to be the same or longer length than Aileenโs. The other side characterโs are Zora and Judah, so if the love interestโs name was just Levi, that would mean 3 short names and 1 long name, which is a no go.Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 20:19ur doing better than me :[ i STILL havent come up with a name for the book........ but i named my mc!!! so like....... halfway there D:Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 20:18I came up with some name ideas but I have a literal hate relationship with one of the names. Someone help!![]()
if u wanna toss the names my way or emilys way im sure one of us could help u decide? ;o
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
3 Oct 2024, 01:18
Let's Chat!
you're kidding .... I was just about to make a solo post . im not missing out on this group threadKarlie Keys wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 21:20 I just posted my first rp post on the sorting ceremony thread wahoo!! I wonder if that lovely thrilling feeling of posting/getting a reply from a rp partner ever goes away? I hope not![]()
| โฌโฌโฌโฌ | == | (ใ@ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐๐๐ก๐๐ฌใ) | == | ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ ๐ฆ๐ใ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซใ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ,ใ ๐๐ง๐ใ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎใ๐ก๐๐ง๐๐ฌใ๐ซ๐๐๐๐ฒใ๐ญ๐จใ๐๐ฅ๐๐๐. ใใใใใใโใใ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ . |
3 Oct 2024, 01:31
Let's Chat!
looks really good Vi! btw iโll get to your banner soon i promiseVioleta Roux wrote: 3 Oct 2024, 00:58 decided to do the preptoberโ
anyways here it isโฆ just did the summary so far
