Back 8147 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Sage Willows wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 19:49 a Cass! good over here- play rehearsal is going to be so long ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Good luck with rehearsals! It will all be worth it when the play turns out awesome

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 22:19 WELCOME EVERYONE.



today, we will be going over the haven and novaelie court case. they have been found under the suspicion of double posting by a wandering citizen.




plaintiff, state your case.
your honor I claim oopsie poopsie


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

OOC Let's Chat!
Your honor, Miss Novalie Moon is not guilty. She is simply built different

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull
OOC Let's Chat!
Karlie Keys wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 21:20 I just posted my first rp post on the sorting ceremony thread wahoo!! I wonder if that lovely thrilling feeling of posting/getting a reply from a rp partner ever goes away? I hope not :biggrin:
Never!

Three things that never go away: ency revision; the thrill of a post from a favourite writing partner; the dread of an owl from a Prefect.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Haven Bohannon wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 22:47
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 22:19 WELCOME EVERYONE.



today, we will be going over the haven and novaelie court case. they have been found under the suspicion of double posting by a wandering citizen.




plaintiff, state your case.
your honor I claim oopsie poopsie
Prepare to be yeeted Miss Bohannon!
OOC Let's Chat!
decided to do the preptoberโ€”
anyways here it isโ€ฆ just did the summary so far

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Oct 2024, 00:36
Karlie Keys wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 21:20 I just posted my first rp post on the sorting ceremony thread wahoo!! I wonder if that lovely thrilling feeling of posting/getting a reply from a rp partner ever goes away? I hope not :biggrin:
Never!

Three things that never go away: ency revision; the thrill of a post from a favourite writing partner; the dread of an owl from a Prefect.
I have never felt so seen :rofl:

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 20:28
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 20:19
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 20:18
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 18:22 i need to name my protagonist (worst thing ever) (this sucks)
I came up with some name ideas but I have a literal hate relationship with one of the names. Someone help! :lol:
ur doing better than me :[ i STILL havent come up with a name for the book........ but i named my mc!!! so like....... halfway there D:

if u wanna toss the names my way or emilys way im sure one of us could help u decide? ;o
Settled on Aileen for the mcโ€™s name, and Iโ€™d love for the love interestโ€™s name to be shortened to Levi, but I canโ€™t find what it would be short for, and his name needs to be the same or longer length than Aileenโ€™s. The other side characterโ€™s are Zora and Judah, so if the love interestโ€™s name was just Levi, that would mean 3 short names and 1 long name, which is a no go.
leviathan!!! levicus!!!! levius!!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Karlie Keys wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 21:20 I just posted my first rp post on the sorting ceremony thread wahoo!! I wonder if that lovely thrilling feeling of posting/getting a reply from a rp partner ever goes away? I hope not :biggrin:
you're kidding .... I was just about to make a solo post . im not missing out on this group thread

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ == (ใ€€@ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌใ€€) ==
๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ€€ ๐ฆ๐žใ€€ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซใ€€ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ,ใ€€ ๐š๐ง๐ใ€€๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ€€๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎใ€€๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌใ€€๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒใ€€๐ญ๐จใ€€๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐.

ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ™›ใ€€ใ€€๐’Š๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’….
OOC Let's Chat!
Violeta Roux wrote: 3 Oct 2024, 00:58 decided to do the preptoberโ€”
anyways here it isโ€ฆ just did the summary so far
looks really good Vi! btw iโ€™ll get to your banner soon i promise ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿฅฒ

Meiyu Xiang โ˜… | Staterna ponere. | Ivan Aleksandar Baskakova ๐–ค
Back 8147 / 18141