Back 8148 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Meiyu Xiang wrote: 3 Oct 2024, 01:31
Violeta Roux wrote: 3 Oct 2024, 00:58 decided to do the preptober—
anyways here it is… just did the summary so far
looks really good Vi! btw i’ll get to your banner soon i promise 😥🥲
Tysm!! <3 and yeah, no worries! Take ur time, dw! ;)

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 3 Oct 2024, 01:18
Karlie Keys wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 21:20 I just posted my first rp post on the sorting ceremony thread wahoo!! I wonder if that lovely thrilling feeling of posting/getting a reply from a rp partner ever goes away? I hope not :biggrin:
you're kidding .... I was just about to make a solo post . im not missing out on this group thread
nooo dont let them sway u from making solos!!!!! theyre just as fun i pinky promise!!!! or you can make them sad if ur like me lol

but colins right the feeling never does go away lol especially when ur writing with the one and only emily shephard............. her posts always make me giddy because theyre so good ;o

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
need me an rp partner 😞 i need to spice up my life here.. still have no clue which direction to go in with my character

Meiyu Xiang ★ | Staterna ponere. | Ivan Aleksandar Baskakova 𖤝
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah! What Colin and Scout have said! Aww... Scoutie <3

I always get that fuzzy warm feeling when Scout, Colin and Ava reply to my posts ^^ <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Awk, Em! -snugs-

Honestly any reply makes me excited but for my favorite threads (currently the lake thread and Em’s birthday thread) I just cannot contain my excitement

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 3 Oct 2024, 01:46 Awk, Em! -snugs-

Honestly any reply makes me excited but for my favorite threads (currently the lake thread and Em’s birthday thread) I just cannot contain my excitement
*fuzzy snugs* <3

It's true though! I'm always going, "Squee! They've posted!" :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Got one post out today, pretty happy

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
And it just so happened to be one my favourite threads in recent weeks :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya, popping in to say hi!

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 13:02
Paige Mallary wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 13:00
can i petition to be the most ignored person here? :decayed:
You're not ignored!
agree to disagree :disguise:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 8148 / 18141