Back 8081 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

:shock:


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

OOC Let's Chat!
A Haven! And a... Giant name of Clair. I see Colin is up to his usual activities

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning! ^^

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
hi!

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 23:13
Eric Kim wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 22:04 I spotted a Cass XD. How is everyone today?
And I spy an Eric! Doing good myself, how are you?
So about that, I fell asleep yesterday at some point lmao. Don't know if this was after you replied by a bit or not but I didn't check the forum in a while before falling asleep XD.

And hello to everyone online :D !

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone… well those who are online!

Meiyu Xiang ★ | Staterna ponere. | Ivan Aleksandar Baskakova 𖤝
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 06:11 Ew. Emotions.

Also:


<3 CLAAIIIIRRR <3 FERRNAAANDEZ!!!! <3
YAAAAAWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Aye right. Emotions. And we see this :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 19:28
Keith Moore wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 16:43 my friends are graet guys! :]

no seriously they are some of the best friends ive had and i feel super comfort around them and they are super patient with me when i stop talking out loud and do hugs and hold hands. i love my new friends
That's the best Keith! <3
-tacklesnugs-


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello! How are you all?

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
I'M SO EXCITED FOR HEARTSTOPPER SEASON TO COME OUT

ALSO FOR HOCO!!!!


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 8081 / 18141