26 Sep 2024, 21:36
Let's Chat!
An Em! How are you?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
26 Sep 2024, 21:38
Let's Chat!
A Cass!
I'm alright! Feeling a bit better today. Figured I'd try making more banners and replies to keep busy
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
26 Sep 2024, 21:40
Let's Chat!
That's good to hear! I'm trying to get a few of mine done today as well, and I'm just happy about it being the last day of school!Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 21:38A Cass!
I'm alright! Feeling a bit better today. Figured I'd try making more banners and replies to keep busy![]()
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
26 Sep 2024, 21:47
Let's Chat!
Woohoo! Always good when school endsCass Ito wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 21:40That's good to hear! I'm trying to get a few of mine done today as well, and I'm just happy about it being the last day of school!Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 21:38A Cass!
I'm alright! Feeling a bit better today. Figured I'd try making more banners and replies to keep busy![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
26 Sep 2024, 22:02
Let's Chat!
Annaliese Callaway wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 21:33good luck!! you'll do greatRyann Tsistinas wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 21:01
thats amazing! oh btw.... additions are in a few hours and im more than nervoes![]()
hope so im singing not while im around, and the sppech from princess diries
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
26 Sep 2024, 22:04
Let's Chat!
I spotted a Cass XD. How is everyone today?
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
26 Sep 2024, 23:13
Let's Chat!
And I spy an Eric! Doing good myself, how are you?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
26 Sep 2024, 23:28
Let's Chat!
im scared yall im waiting for my turn
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas