26 Sep 2024, 19:30
Let's Chat!
They will find you Min!!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
26 Sep 2024, 19:34
Let's Chat!
Thanks Colin, I hope your right!
26 Sep 2024, 19:52
Let's Chat!
Man, I gotta try and make friends in my new course. Mine from my previous one are all gonna graduate soon and will be off doing different things. *sigghh*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
26 Sep 2024, 20:06
Let's Chat!
26 Sep 2024, 21:01
Let's Chat!
thats amazing! oh btw.... additions are in a few hours and im more than nervoesEmiline Hunter wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 20:13 Im going to the Harry potter studio tour on Saturday, Im so excited!
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
26 Sep 2024, 21:18
Let's Chat!
that’s so cool!!!Emiline Hunter wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 20:13 Im going to the Harry potter studio tour on Saturday, Im so excited!
26 Sep 2024, 21:33
Let's Chat!
good luck!! you'll do greatRyann Tsistinas wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 21:01
thats amazing! oh btw.... additions are in a few hours and im more than nervoes
| sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 4 "I intend to live... wis • 6 | arc • 7 | acc • 7 | Charmer | ability | ability ...not just exist." ability | ability | ability |
26 Sep 2024, 21:35
Let's Chat!
Good luck Ryann! And have fun Emiline!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
26 Sep 2024, 21:35
Let's Chat!
*peeks*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone