Back 8074 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Minnie Duke wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 19:29 *sighs* I wish I had friends I was happy around
<3

They will find you Min!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 19:30
Minnie Duke wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 19:29 *sighs* I wish I had friends I was happy around
<3

They will find you Min!!
Thanks Colin, I hope your right!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Man, I gotta try and make friends in my new course. Mine from my previous one are all gonna graduate soon and will be off doing different things. *sigghh*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hi!

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Im going to the Harry potter studio tour on Saturday, Im so excited!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 20:13 Im going to the Harry potter studio tour on Saturday, Im so excited!
thats amazing! oh btw.... additions are in a few hours and im more than nervoes

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 20:13 Im going to the Harry potter studio tour on Saturday, Im so excited!
that’s so cool!!!

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 21:01
thats amazing! oh btw.... additions are in a few hours and im more than nervoes
good luck!! you'll do great :)

sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 4
"I intend to live...
wis • 6 | arc • 7 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀ANNALIESE CALLAWAY
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
Charmer | ability | ability
...not just exist."
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck Ryann! And have fun Emiline!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8074 / 18141