Back 8075 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

An Em! How are you?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 21:36 An Em! How are you?
A Cass!

I'm alright! Feeling a bit better today. Figured I'd try making more banners and replies to keep busy ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 21:38
Cass Ito wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 21:36 An Em! How are you?
A Cass!

I'm alright! Feeling a bit better today. Figured I'd try making more banners and replies to keep busy ^^
That's good to hear! I'm trying to get a few of mine done today as well, and I'm just happy about it being the last day of school!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 21:40
Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 21:38
Cass Ito wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 21:36 An Em! How are you?
A Cass!

I'm alright! Feeling a bit better today. Figured I'd try making more banners and replies to keep busy ^^
That's good to hear! I'm trying to get a few of mine done today as well, and I'm just happy about it being the last day of school!
Woohoo! Always good when school ends :biggrin: Still trying to get my heckin' solos finished :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Annaliese Callaway wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 21:33
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 21:01
thats amazing! oh btw.... additions are in a few hours and im more than nervoes
good luck!! you'll do great :)
Cass Ito wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 21:35 Good luck Ryann! And have fun Emiline!
hope so im singing not while im around, and the sppech from princess diries

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
I spotted a Cass XD. How is everyone today?

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
:whistling:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Eric Kim wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 22:04 I spotted a Cass XD. How is everyone today?
And I spy an Eric! Doing good myself, how are you?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
im scared yall im waiting for my turn

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
hlo everyone :bye:
Back 8075 / 18141