Back 5568 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Rose (Rosie) Johnson wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 22:43
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 22:41
Rose (Rosie) Johnson wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 22:36
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 21:44 I need to make Devon’s ency all fancy.
Rose (Rosie) Johnson wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 21:43

Hi Kaitlyn!
How have you been?

Very tired, but ok for now. But wbu?
I’m also tired, and sadly have work to do. But, otherwise I’m fine, too.

Oof, hope you get yr work done!
haha, I'll try. Thanks for the encouragement!
*gentle poke* remember not to double post. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
just edited my iNPC app... glad they're getting through them!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 22:45
Rose (Rosie) Johnson wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 22:43
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 22:41
Rose (Rosie) Johnson wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 22:36
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 21:44 I need to make Devon’s ency all fancy.



How have you been?

Very tired, but ok for now. But wbu?
I’m also tired, and sadly have work to do. But, otherwise I’m fine, too.

Oof, hope you get yr work done!
haha, I'll try. Thanks for the encouragement!
*gentle poke* remember not to double post. :)
Oops! Thxs for reminding me!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 22:45
hey, geraldine! hru?
Eh im okay! How abt you?

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 22:46
just edited my iNPC app... glad they're getting through them!
nice! Good luck! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Have fun at work KitKaits!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
pft. When do I? lol. But, thanks, Colin.
OOC Let's Chat!
Geraldine Lund wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 22:47
Paige Mallary wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 22:45
hey, geraldine! hru?
Eh im okay! How abt you?
that's good! i'm alr, just sitting in my room waiting for my mum to come home 🤷‍♀️

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 22:04 *fingers crossed for more iNPCs to be approved*

How have you been, Lily?
I've been good. How about you?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 22:48
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 22:04 *fingers crossed for more iNPCs to be approved*

How have you been, Lily?
I've been good. How about you?
I've been alright. :)
Back 5568 / 18141