Back 5567 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hey, rosie!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey, Paige!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
hru? apart from being tired

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tired, but ok. Wbu?

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Rosie, Tracey and Paige !

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
Rose (Rosie) Johnson wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 22:36
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 21:44 I need to make Devon’s ency all fancy.
Rose (Rosie) Johnson wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 21:43
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 21:33 Hi Rosie *gives her a hug*

Hi Quinn!
Hi Kaitlyn!
How have you been?

Very tired, but ok for now. But wbu?
I’m also tired, and sadly have work to do. But, otherwise I’m fine, too.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Geraldine!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 22:41
Rose (Rosie) Johnson wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 22:36
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 21:44 I need to make Devon’s ency all fancy.
Rose (Rosie) Johnson wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 21:43
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 21:33 Hi Rosie *gives her a hug*

Hi Quinn!
Hi Kaitlyn!
How have you been?

Very tired, but ok for now. But wbu?
I’m also tired, and sadly have work to do. But, otherwise I’m fine, too.

Oof, hope you get yr work done!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
hey, geraldine! hru?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 5567 / 18141