28 Mar 2024, 21:27
Let's Chat!
yeah
also my Shop ( viewtopic.php?t=31562 ) is having a sale everything is 1 sickles from now to Easter sunday-
also my Shop ( viewtopic.php?t=31562 ) is having a sale everything is 1 sickles from now to Easter sunday-
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
28 Mar 2024, 21:30
Let's Chat!
Me too!
And Amanda, Imma be solo too, bc I'm to nervous!
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
28 Mar 2024, 21:31
Let's Chat!
Hey all!!
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
28 Mar 2024, 21:34
Let's Chat!
*raises eyebrow* I am sure Ciáran and Mom have a different story
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
28 Mar 2024, 21:35
Let's Chat!
How are you all?
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |