Back 5563 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

the person I asked never answered
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Root wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 21:35 How are you all?
Im amazing, how are you?

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
Geraldine Lund wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 21:36
Quinn Root wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 21:35 How are you all?
Im amazing, how are you?
Im good! Applying for my iNPC's ability. :]

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Shush Lils! :sulk:

And!

There's no reason you can't go to the ball alone, Amanda! Mind you, it'll be easier to get eaten by wild gnomes if you're alone! :grin:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 21:38 Shush Lils! :sulk:

Make me :P

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m alright, how about you, Quinn?

Awww, I’m sorry, Amanda!

Hi Lily!
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Root wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 21:37
Geraldine Lund wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 21:36
Quinn Root wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 21:35 How are you all?
Im amazing, how are you?
Im good! Applying for my iNPC's ability. :]
That's good. and cool!

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
Im good! Working on my iNPC, im going to re-code his ency after I put up his update form. :lol:

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 21:33 Hi Rosie *gives her a hug*

Hi Quinn!
Hi Kaitlyn!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
I need to make Devon’s ency all fancy.
Rose (Rosie) Johnson wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 21:43
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 21:33 Hi Rosie *gives her a hug*

Hi Quinn!
Hi Kaitlyn!
How have you been?
Back 5563 / 18141