28 Mar 2024, 22:45
Let's Chat!
haha, I'll try. Thanks for the encouragement!Rose (Rosie) Johnson wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 22:43Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 22:41I’m also tired, and sadly have work to do. But, otherwise I’m fine, too.Rose (Rosie) Johnson wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 22:36
Very tired, but ok for now. But wbu?
Oof, hope you get yr work done!
*gentle poke* remember not to double post.
28 Mar 2024, 22:47
Let's Chat!
Oops! Thxs for reminding me!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 22:45haha, I'll try. Thanks for the encouragement!Rose (Rosie) Johnson wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 22:43Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 22:41I’m also tired, and sadly have work to do. But, otherwise I’m fine, too.
Oof, hope you get yr work done!
*gentle poke* remember not to double post.![]()
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
28 Mar 2024, 22:47
Let's Chat!
Eh im okay! How abt you?
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
28 Mar 2024, 22:47
Let's Chat!
nice! Good luck!Paige Mallary wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 22:46just edited my iNPC app... glad they're getting through them!
28 Mar 2024, 22:47
Let's Chat!
Have fun at work KitKaits!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
28 Mar 2024, 22:48
Let's Chat!
that's good! i'm alr, just sitting in my room waiting for my mum to come home![]()
28 Mar 2024, 22:48
Let's Chat!
I've been good. How about you?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 22:04 *fingers crossed for more iNPCs to be approved*
How have you been, Lily?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
28 Mar 2024, 22:55
Let's Chat!
I've been alright.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 22:48I've been good. How about you?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 22:04 *fingers crossed for more iNPCs to be approved*
How have you been, Lily?