Back 4974 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:17 Aww I wanna ask who they are but...
For me I have Kaitlyn (yay!), Augustus (so sweet!), and Theo (it's real cute)

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:37
Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:35
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:33
Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:32
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:30

Of course not. You're Kait Kwils first and best Kwil pal.
The penpal with my iNPC would be a lot less formal (she'll be a muggleborn, too, so they'd likely start texting each other when Kaitlyn's home).
Obvioulsy I am the best (We don't talk about me not being able to spell) Do you know what school your incp will be in?
That's how Kaitlyn refered to herself as. :) And I can't spell either half the time.

Ilvermorny.
Maybe Basil (My incp) and your incp could be friends! I applied for ilvermorny.
Okay! <3 She'll be more outgoing (still awkward tbh) than Kaitlyn is.
Basil is suuuuuper shy. He will be fun though!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:41
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:17 Aww I wanna ask who they are but...
For me I have Kaitlyn (yay!), Augustus (so sweet!), and Theo (it's real cute)
Well Lily is currently dating Bailey Ledges but also has a crush on Finnegan Connor

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:33
Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:32
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:30
Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:27
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:25 I kind of want to write Kaitlyn and my iNPC becoming penpals.


ooo, have fun, Kiera!
Wh-what? You would abadon me? (Jk)
Of course not. You're Kait Kwils first and best Kwil pal.
The penpal with my iNPC would be a lot less formal (she'll be a muggleborn, too, so they'd likely start texting each other when Kaitlyn's home).
Obvioulsy I am the best (We don't talk about me not being able to spell) Do you know what school your incp will be in?
That's how Kaitlyn refered to herself as. :) And I can't spell either half the time.

Ilvermorny.
My incp is Ilvermorny too!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:43
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:33
Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:32
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:30
Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:27

Wh-what? You would abadon me? (Jk)
Of course not. You're Kait Kwils first and best Kwil pal.
The penpal with my iNPC would be a lot less formal (she'll be a muggleborn, too, so they'd likely start texting each other when Kaitlyn's home).
Obvioulsy I am the best (We don't talk about me not being able to spell) Do you know what school your incp will be in?
That's how Kaitlyn refered to herself as. :) And I can't spell either half the time.

Ilvermorny.
My incp is Ilvermorny too!
yay! I just need to have time to finish mine.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Is my iNPC the only one attending Mahoutokoro?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:44
Is my iNPC the only one attending Mahoutokoro?
Mine goes there to! :]
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Cool!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
well paige already has a bf 😝

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:55
well paige already has a bf 😝
Who??????

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4974 / 18141