Back 4973 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ruby (my iNPC) is straight and in love already. She met a boy at the Fall Ball and loved him instantly lol, they aren’t dating yet tho

I’m going to the golf sims today!!
OOC Let's Chat!
I kind of want to write Kaitlyn and my iNPC becoming penpals.


ooo, have fun, Kiera!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:25 I kind of want to write Kaitlyn and my iNPC becoming penpals.


ooo, have fun, Kiera!
Wh-what? You would abadon me? (Jk)

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:23
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:17 Aww I wanna ask who they are but...
@Cassian Clarke and my dncp Declan
Oooo good choices!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:25 I kind of want to write Kaitlyn and my iNPC becoming penpals.


ooo, have fun, Kiera!
Thanks!
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:27
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:25 I kind of want to write Kaitlyn and my iNPC becoming penpals.


ooo, have fun, Kiera!
Wh-what? You would abadon me? (Jk)
Of course not. You're Kait Kwils first and best Kwil pal.
The penpal with my iNPC would be a lot less formal (she'll be a muggleborn, too, so they'd likely start texting each other when Kaitlyn's home).
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:30
Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:27
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:25 I kind of want to write Kaitlyn and my iNPC becoming penpals.


ooo, have fun, Kiera!
Wh-what? You would abadon me? (Jk)
Of course not. You're Kait Kwils first and best Kwil pal.
The penpal with my iNPC would be a lot less formal (she'll be a muggleborn, too, so they'd likely start texting each other when Kaitlyn's home).
Obvioulsy I am the best (We don't talk about me not being able to spell) Do you know what school your incp will be in?

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:32
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:30
Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:27
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:25 I kind of want to write Kaitlyn and my iNPC becoming penpals.


ooo, have fun, Kiera!
Wh-what? You would abadon me? (Jk)
Of course not. You're Kait Kwils first and best Kwil pal.
The penpal with my iNPC would be a lot less formal (she'll be a muggleborn, too, so they'd likely start texting each other when Kaitlyn's home).
Obvioulsy I am the best (We don't talk about me not being able to spell) Do you know what school your incp will be in?
That's how Kaitlyn refered to herself as. :) And I can't spell either half the time.

Ilvermorny.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:33
Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:32
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:30
Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:27
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:25 I kind of want to write Kaitlyn and my iNPC becoming penpals.


ooo, have fun, Kiera!
Wh-what? You would abadon me? (Jk)
Of course not. You're Kait Kwils first and best Kwil pal.
The penpal with my iNPC would be a lot less formal (she'll be a muggleborn, too, so they'd likely start texting each other when Kaitlyn's home).
Obvioulsy I am the best (We don't talk about me not being able to spell) Do you know what school your incp will be in?
That's how Kaitlyn refered to herself as. :) And I can't spell either half the time.

Ilvermorny.
Maybe Basil (My incp) and your incp could be friends! I applied for ilvermorny.

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:35
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:33
Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:32
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:30
Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:27

Wh-what? You would abadon me? (Jk)
Of course not. You're Kait Kwils first and best Kwil pal.
The penpal with my iNPC would be a lot less formal (she'll be a muggleborn, too, so they'd likely start texting each other when Kaitlyn's home).
Obvioulsy I am the best (We don't talk about me not being able to spell) Do you know what school your incp will be in?
That's how Kaitlyn refered to herself as. :) And I can't spell either half the time.

Ilvermorny.
Maybe Basil (My incp) and your incp could be friends! I applied for ilvermorny.
Okay! <3 She'll be more outgoing (still awkward tbh) than Kaitlyn is.
Back 4973 / 18141