3 Mar 2024, 21:25
Let's Chat!
Ruby (my iNPC) is straight and in love already. She met a boy at the Fall Ball and loved him instantly lol, they aren’t dating yet tho
I’m going to the golf sims today!!
I’m going to the golf sims today!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
3 Mar 2024, 21:25
Let's Chat!
I kind of want to write Kaitlyn and my iNPC becoming penpals.
ooo, have fun, Kiera!
ooo, have fun, Kiera!
3 Mar 2024, 21:27
Let's Chat!
Wh-what? You would abadon me? (Jk)Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:25 I kind of want to write Kaitlyn and my iNPC becoming penpals.
ooo, have fun, Kiera!
|
|
3 Mar 2024, 21:27
Let's Chat!
Oooo good choices!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
3 Mar 2024, 21:30
Let's Chat!
Thanks!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:25 I kind of want to write Kaitlyn and my iNPC becoming penpals.
ooo, have fun, Kiera!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
3 Mar 2024, 21:30
Let's Chat!
Of course not. You're Kait Kwils first and best Kwil pal.Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:27Wh-what? You would abadon me? (Jk)Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:25 I kind of want to write Kaitlyn and my iNPC becoming penpals.
ooo, have fun, Kiera!
The penpal with my iNPC would be a lot less formal (she'll be a muggleborn, too, so they'd likely start texting each other when Kaitlyn's home).
3 Mar 2024, 21:32
Let's Chat!
Obvioulsy I am the best (We don't talk about me not being able to spell) Do you know what school your incp will be in?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:30Of course not. You're Kait Kwils first and best Kwil pal.Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:27Wh-what? You would abadon me? (Jk)Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:25 I kind of want to write Kaitlyn and my iNPC becoming penpals.
ooo, have fun, Kiera!
The penpal with my iNPC would be a lot less formal (she'll be a muggleborn, too, so they'd likely start texting each other when Kaitlyn's home).
|
|
3 Mar 2024, 21:33
Let's Chat!
That's how Kaitlyn refered to herself as.Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:32Obvioulsy I am the best (We don't talk about me not being able to spell) Do you know what school your incp will be in?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:30Of course not. You're Kait Kwils first and best Kwil pal.Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:27Wh-what? You would abadon me? (Jk)Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:25 I kind of want to write Kaitlyn and my iNPC becoming penpals.
ooo, have fun, Kiera!
The penpal with my iNPC would be a lot less formal (she'll be a muggleborn, too, so they'd likely start texting each other when Kaitlyn's home).
Ilvermorny.
3 Mar 2024, 21:35
Let's Chat!
Maybe Basil (My incp) and your incp could be friends! I applied for ilvermorny.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:33That's how Kaitlyn refered to herself as.Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:32Obvioulsy I am the best (We don't talk about me not being able to spell) Do you know what school your incp will be in?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:30Of course not. You're Kait Kwils first and best Kwil pal.Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:27Wh-what? You would abadon me? (Jk)Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:25 I kind of want to write Kaitlyn and my iNPC becoming penpals.
ooo, have fun, Kiera!
The penpal with my iNPC would be a lot less formal (she'll be a muggleborn, too, so they'd likely start texting each other when Kaitlyn's home).And I can't spell either half the time.
Ilvermorny.
|
|
3 Mar 2024, 21:37
Let's Chat!
Okay!Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:35Maybe Basil (My incp) and your incp could be friends! I applied for ilvermorny.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:33That's how Kaitlyn refered to herself as.Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:32Obvioulsy I am the best (We don't talk about me not being able to spell) Do you know what school your incp will be in?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:30Of course not. You're Kait Kwils first and best Kwil pal.
The penpal with my iNPC would be a lot less formal (she'll be a muggleborn, too, so they'd likely start texting each other when Kaitlyn's home).And I can't spell either half the time.
Ilvermorny.