3 Mar 2024, 21:41
Let's Chat!
For me I have Kaitlyn (yay!), Augustus (so sweet!), and Theo (it's real cute)
3 Mar 2024, 21:41
Let's Chat!
Basil is suuuuuper shy. He will be fun though!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:37Okay!Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:35Maybe Basil (My incp) and your incp could be friends! I applied for ilvermorny.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:33That's how Kaitlyn refered to herself as.Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:32Obvioulsy I am the best (We don't talk about me not being able to spell) Do you know what school your incp will be in?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:30
Of course not. You're Kait Kwils first and best Kwil pal.
The penpal with my iNPC would be a lot less formal (she'll be a muggleborn, too, so they'd likely start texting each other when Kaitlyn's home).And I can't spell either half the time.
Ilvermorny.She'll be more outgoing (still awkward tbh) than Kaitlyn is.
|
|
3 Mar 2024, 21:42
Let's Chat!
Well Lily is currently dating Bailey Ledges but also has a crush on Finnegan ConnorMinnie Duke wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:41For me I have Kaitlyn (yay!), Augustus (so sweet!), and Theo (it's real cute)
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
3 Mar 2024, 21:43
Let's Chat!
My incp is Ilvermorny too!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:33That's how Kaitlyn refered to herself as.Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:32Obvioulsy I am the best (We don't talk about me not being able to spell) Do you know what school your incp will be in?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:30Of course not. You're Kait Kwils first and best Kwil pal.Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:27Wh-what? You would abadon me? (Jk)Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:25 I kind of want to write Kaitlyn and my iNPC becoming penpals.
ooo, have fun, Kiera!
The penpal with my iNPC would be a lot less formal (she'll be a muggleborn, too, so they'd likely start texting each other when Kaitlyn's home).And I can't spell either half the time.
Ilvermorny.
3 Mar 2024, 21:44
Let's Chat!
yay! I just need to have time to finish mine.Minnie Duke wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:43My incp is Ilvermorny too!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:33That's how Kaitlyn refered to herself as.Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:32Obvioulsy I am the best (We don't talk about me not being able to spell) Do you know what school your incp will be in?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:30Of course not. You're Kait Kwils first and best Kwil pal.
The penpal with my iNPC would be a lot less formal (she'll be a muggleborn, too, so they'd likely start texting each other when Kaitlyn's home).And I can't spell either half the time.
Ilvermorny.
3 Mar 2024, 21:47
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:44Mine goes there to! :]Is my iNPC the only one attending Mahoutokoro?
3 Mar 2024, 21:56
Let's Chat!
Who??????
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
