OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:10

OFC I DO
Bias?
Lee know. U?
HOWD YOU READ MY MIND
HE IS JUST A CAT!!! I LOVE CATSSSSSS
IN BTS???
MINE IS THE ONE AND ONLY
V
nah, i am OT7

@George Calder yeah,, i heard of the elections in your state....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:19
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:17
Lauren Vanes wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:16
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:13 I love cats, especially kittens, but I'm allergic *sobs*
awwwww that’s sad.. i also love cats
It is sad...also, just checked out your ency, it looks amazing! If you're truly new then kudos to you, I'm absolutely horrible at that sort of thing!
awww thanks! actually this is my second account and i copied a lot of code from my past characters ency

and there’s still a lot of stuff I didn’t do yet
Ahhh, I see! It still looks amazing!!!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:22
Lauren Vanes wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:19
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:17
Lauren Vanes wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:16
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:13 I love cats, especially kittens, but I'm allergic *sobs*
awwwww that’s sad.. i also love cats
It is sad...also, just checked out your ency, it looks amazing! If you're truly new then kudos to you, I'm absolutely horrible at that sort of thing!
awww thanks! actually this is my second account and i copied a lot of code from my past characters ency

and there’s still a lot of stuff I didn’t do yet
Ahhh, I see! It still looks amazing!!!!!
thanks! also noticed that ur a fellow snake
Last edited by Lauren Vanes on 4 May 2026, 15:23, edited 1 time in total.

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
George Calder wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:20 Hi guys! Legislative assembly Elections are on in my place and the government is changing after 15 years. As of me, I support all democratic parties and no party at the same time.
Good luck! My family was talking abt them

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:21
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:10

Lee know. U?
HOWD YOU READ MY MIND
HE IS JUST A CAT!!! I LOVE CATSSSSSS
IN BTS???
MINE IS THE ONE AND ONLY
V
nah, i am OT7

@George Calder yeah,, i heard of the elections in your state....
DO YOU STAN ENHYPEN TOO?????

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:26
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:21
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:11

HOWD YOU READ MY MIND
HE IS JUST A CAT!!! I LOVE CATSSSSSS
IN BTS???
MINE IS THE ONE AND ONLY
V
nah, i am OT7

@George Calder yeah,, i heard of the elections in your state....
DO YOU STAN ENHYPEN TOO?????
USED TO..... so sad that Heesung left :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:52
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:45
Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:01 JOSE! BROOK! :wow:
AVERY! how are you?? :wow:
I'm good! I'm actually donating blood for the fourth time in a few minutes! :grin: Hru?
ohhh good luckkkk !! i'm all right, currently at school.

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii!

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:31 Hii!
mikaela!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:27
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:26
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:21
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:11

HE IS JUST A CAT!!! I LOVE CATSSSSSS
IN BTS???
MINE IS THE ONE AND ONLY
V
nah, i am OT7

@George Calder yeah,, i heard of the elections in your state....
DO YOU STAN ENHYPEN TOO?????
USED TO..... so sad that Heesung left :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
My reaction

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe