Let's Chat!
nah, i am OT7Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:20IN BTS???Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:11HE IS JUST A CAT!!! I LOVE CATSSSSSSBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:11HOWD YOU READ MY MIND
MINE IS THE ONE AND ONLY
V
@George Calder yeah,, i heard of the elections in your state....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Ahhh, I see! It still looks amazing!!!!!Lauren Vanes wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:19Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:17It is sad...also, just checked out your ency, it looks amazing! If you're truly new then kudos to you, I'm absolutely horrible at that sort of thing!awww thanks! actually this is my second account and i copied a lot of code from my past characters ency
and there’s still a lot of stuff I didn’t do yet
Let's Chat!
thanks! also noticed that ur a fellow snakeRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:22Ahhh, I see! It still looks amazing!!!!!Lauren Vanes wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:19Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:17It is sad...also, just checked out your ency, it looks amazing! If you're truly new then kudos to you, I'm absolutely horrible at that sort of thing!awww thanks! actually this is my second account and i copied a lot of code from my past characters ency
and there’s still a lot of stuff I didn’t do yet
Last edited by Lauren Vanes on 4 May 2026, 15:23, edited 1 time in total.
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Let's Chat!
Good luck! My family was talking abt themGeorge Calder wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:20 Hi guys! Legislative assembly Elections are on in my place and the government is changing after 15 years. As of me, I support all democratic parties and no party at the same time.
Let's Chat!
DO YOU STAN ENHYPEN TOO?????Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:21nah, i am OT7Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:20IN BTS???Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:11HE IS JUST A CAT!!! I LOVE CATSSSSSS
MINE IS THE ONE AND ONLY
V
@George Calder yeah,, i heard of the elections in your state....
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
USED TO..... so sad that Heesung leftBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:26DO YOU STAN ENHYPEN TOO?????Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:21nah, i am OT7Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:20IN BTS???
MINE IS THE ONE AND ONLY
V
@George Calder yeah,, i heard of the elections in your state....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:52I'm good! I'm actually donating blood for the fourth time in a few minutes!Hru?
ohhh good luckkkk !! i'm all right, currently at school.
Let's Chat!
Hii!
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
mikaela!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:27USED TO..... so sad that Heesung leftBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:26DO YOU STAN ENHYPEN TOO?????Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:21nah, i am OT7
@George Calder yeah,, i heard of the elections in your state....![]()
![]()
![]()
My reaction
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |