Let's Chat!
YOUR EX HOPEFULLY STILL BEST FRIEND WILL HELP!!Olivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:28 Hey guys, I am so happy but at the same time I have so much panic!!
Spill
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
LILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:30LIVVVV!!!!Olivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:28 Hey guys, I am so happy but at the same time I have so much panic!!
what happened?
BRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR OF COURSE GIRL, WE'LL ALWAYS BE BESTIES!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:32YOUR EX HOPEFULLY STILL BEST FRIEND WILL HELP!!Olivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:28 Hey guys, I am so happy but at the same time I have so much panic!!
Spill
So this is why:
Well, I think I've said multiple times that my theatre group is doing WSS (West Side Story) and now since one dropped out I got a better role (I GOT DIESEL AND IM SO HAPPY CAUSE HE'S MY FAVORITE IN THE 2021 MOVIE !!!!!) but I have the show on Sunday and so much homework that I have so much panic that I wont learn the lines in time.
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Yeah, you told bout that....Olivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:34LILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:30LIVVVV!!!!Olivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:28 Hey guys, I am so happy but at the same time I have so much panic!!
what happened?
BRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR OF COURSE GIRL, WE'LL ALWAYS BE BESTIES!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:32YOUR EX HOPEFULLY STILL BEST FRIEND WILL HELP!!Olivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:28 Hey guys, I am so happy but at the same time I have so much panic!!
Spill
So this is why:
Well, I think I've said multiple times that my theatre group is doing WSS (West Side Story) and now since one dropped out I got a better role (I GOT DIESEL AND IM SO HAPPY CAUSE HE'S MY FAVORITE IN THE 2021 MOVIE !!!!!) but I have the show on Sunday and so much homework that I have so much panic that I wont learn the lines in time.
That's nice! Don't take stress, you got plenty of time, you should prolly start with your lines, and when you are tired or feel bored you can switch
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
So, what emotions is your character portraying? I might be able to help, as a theatre kid.Olivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:34LILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:30LIVVVV!!!!Olivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:28 Hey guys, I am so happy but at the same time I have so much panic!!
what happened?
BRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR OF COURSE GIRL, WE'LL ALWAYS BE BESTIES!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:32YOUR EX HOPEFULLY STILL BEST FRIEND WILL HELP!!Olivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:28 Hey guys, I am so happy but at the same time I have so much panic!!
Spill
So this is why:
Well, I think I've said multiple times that my theatre group is doing WSS (West Side Story) and now since one dropped out I got a better role (I GOT DIESEL AND IM SO HAPPY CAUSE HE'S MY FAVORITE IN THE 2021 MOVIE !!!!!) but I have the show on Sunday and so much homework that I have so much panic that I wont learn the lines in time.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I just took an outrageously long test for history...UGHHHHH
Oh no Olivia!!! You've got this! From a theater kid(yours truly), everything somehow comes together at the last minute. I believe in you!!!
Oh no Olivia!!! You've got this! From a theater kid(yours truly), everything somehow comes together at the last minute. I believe in you!!!
Let's Chat!
Anger? If you've ever seen West Side you would know that it's mostly fighting and swearingBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:36So, what emotions is your character portraying? I might be able to help, as a theatre kid.Olivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:34LILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:30LIVVVV!!!!Olivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:28 Hey guys, I am so happy but at the same time I have so much panic!!
what happened?
BRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR OF COURSE GIRL, WE'LL ALWAYS BE BESTIES!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:32YOUR EX HOPEFULLY STILL BEST FRIEND WILL HELP!!Olivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:28 Hey guys, I am so happy but at the same time I have so much panic!!
Spill
So this is why:
Well, I think I've said multiple times that my theatre group is doing WSS (West Side Story) and now since one dropped out I got a better role (I GOT DIESEL AND IM SO HAPPY CAUSE HE'S MY FAVORITE IN THE 2021 MOVIE !!!!!) but I have the show on Sunday and so much homework that I have so much panic that I wont learn the lines in time.
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
AVERY! how are you??
Let's Chat!
What i do is look back at my life and it comes to meOlivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:44Anger? If you've ever seen West Side you would know that it's mostly fighting and swearingBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:36So, what emotions is your character portraying? I might be able to help, as a theatre kid.Olivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:34LILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:30LIVVVV!!!!Olivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:28 Hey guys, I am so happy but at the same time I have so much panic!!
what happened?
BRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR OF COURSE GIRL, WE'LL ALWAYS BE BESTIES!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:32YOUR EX HOPEFULLY STILL BEST FRIEND WILL HELP!!Olivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:28 Hey guys, I am so happy but at the same time I have so much panic!!
Spill
So this is why:
Well, I think I've said multiple times that my theatre group is doing WSS (West Side Story) and now since one dropped out I got a better role (I GOT DIESEL AND IM SO HAPPY CAUSE HE'S MY FAVORITE IN THE 2021 MOVIE !!!!!) but I have the show on Sunday and so much homework that I have so much panic that I wont learn the lines in time.
i want you to think of someone whos driven you insane, and direct it to them!
and drink a looooot of water
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I'm good! I'm actually donating blood for the fourth time in a few minutes!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
AV!!!!Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:52I'm good! I'm actually donating blood for the fourth time in a few minutes!Hru?